Chapter-35❤😈

Natasha Sat on The Seat Just Opposite To That Girl.

Ignoring the intense Gaze of Alex She started her work.

Placing Electric Strings On Her Neck and Some Above Her chest...She Saw her Already Sweating Badly.

Natasha took one string in her hand and one was Already placed on her neck Followed by chest.

If One string will touch another It Will Generate Unbearable Amount of Shock.

Natasha: U Very Well Know Darling If I Didn't Get My Answer What Will Happen.

She Also belongs to mafia Gang She Must be Knowing What these small strings can do.

She gulp hard and Look Here and There Knowing What's coming next.

"1st Question " Said Sidharth in A Loud Clear Voice Still Facing his back to Everyone.

Sidharth: What Was Your Motive?

He Kept His Hand on Side and Showed Them his Fingers Which were counting 1 2 3.......

1 2 3 4 5....He showed His Finger Telling Seconds to her in which she have to give Answer.

As He Reached To 6th no. BY showing his fingers she split Everything Being Scared.

" He sended Me To Get That Girl or To Kill H...."

"Now" He Roared Like A Lion.

Natasha Put the string on the attach string and she cried and scream in pain.

After gud shock of 2 Mins Natasha throw some water on her face so She stay awake.

Question no. 2: Who is His Weakness?

Sidharth know that He is Damn a Bloody Fool That He shows His weakness to Everyone Whom He Trust.

Girl: Ma aaa aaa Maya Mam.

Sidharth clench his fist and Rohan and Alex Look Each Other Knowing What Will Happen Now.

Maya Singh? He Asked..

Yes She Replied...

Pin drop Silence for 2 mins Because He was So Anger Just By Her Name and Turn his chair towards them.

His red eyes and Nerves popping out Made everyone sacred Expect 3 Idiots and Natasha.

"Start Until I Ask You To Stop Don't stop"

His Voice was Loud and Clear and Natasha Started Her work and Girl was Screaming on top of Her lungs.

Sidharth close his eyes and some past scenes came in his mind and he open his eyes with a jerk.

"Leave "After good 5 mins of shock he asked her to Leave.

Getting up from his chair he took steps Towards her and Look at her fainted face.

Sidharth: That Bloody Slut Is His weakness.

He Look At His Boys(3 Idiots) and They Blink there eyes to tell him to Plz Calm Down.

Sidharth: No One Can Touch My Things or My Peps Until I Am Alive. I will Kill each and Everyone who dare to come close to Me or my peps.

All smirk at His aura And Voice.

Sidharth: Me Sidharth Oberoi Jiske Naam se Duniya Darti Hai Woh Usse Nikame Mafia se daare ga...

He Laugh and Everyone smile on his statement which was deep down true That Everyone Fears of him.

Sidharth: Send A Letter Robby And Tell Him That I am The Powerful Mafia and Get Ready to Fight with me.

Sidharth was about to left the Room when He Saw the door open and He Look Around.

Natasha: Boss I Was Having stuffs with me Na....

Sidharth: U Should have ask Anyone I Don't want Her Voice to Be Echoed in My Mansion.

Leaving That Room He Walk Towards the Library and That Gate was also Open.

He Ignored all His Thoughts and was Planning to Destroy Him ASAP.

He Walk Towards His Room to Meet His Sleeping Beauty.

He Chuckle On The Thought of Her Cute Pout and Frown Face In Morning when he will wake her up.

Sidharth's POV:

Today I Will Gift Shehnaaz A Phone By which She can Complete Her left over lectures by Online Classes.

She was so Pissed off Because I Caged Her in My Mansion and Only i Know How much She Love To study and To do her work.

For Her Saftey He Has To Do that and I walk Inside My Room.

My Room Smell Like Her As I Said She Was My First Obsession Ahh which was a human.

I Can't Bear her Living In any other room Except mine.

No one can touch Her Except me and I Kept My Possessiveness Aside And Went Towards our Bed.

I Enter the bed area Which was empty and I Thought She Might be in Washroom.

I Sat on the Bed Kissing her Pillow Which Exactly Smell Like Her.

I Frown As It was more than 10 minutes She Didn't Came out.

I Went to Check where My Love Is and My Jaw Drop Next Moment.

POV End.

"FUCK "

He said in loud Voice when he saw the Washroom gate was open and She was not there.

He Ran Outside his room and meet 3 Idiots in hall with sleepy Natasha lying on the Couch.

He Ran Downstairs Making Everyone stood up and Alex Hit Natasha Head to make her awake.

Sidharth: Shehnaaz Came Down?Is She in Kitchen?Is She is Garden?.

His Countless Questions Made Everyone Sacred and Everyone ran here and There in Search of her.

He Ran Towards the Room Which was just Beside Kitchen which was used to keep some candies and chocolates which he arranged for her.

He Saw That Also Lock Sudden Fear Ran Down his spine Did Anyone Took Her Away?.

He Came to hall and Everyone was Looking down giving him the assurance that she is not in Mansion.

Sidharth:

FIND MY GIRL OUT OR I WILL TELL WHO THE REAL SIDHARTH SHUKLA IS JUST 1 HOUR JUST 1😈.

_______________________________________
Huffs Mein Thak Gyi Uff.....

PROMO:

Sidharth watched the CCTV Footage.

Sidharth: You Will Pay for This Baby I Swear U will Pay for It

"WAJAH TUM HO HOJYE AB😈😉"

______________________________________

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW YOUR CUTE WRITER PLEASE 😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘❤❤😘

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें