CHAPTER-31😈❤

Sidharth pick his phone up and Ran Towards the Washroom area.

Shehnaaz try to Sit but fail miserably Nd Sidharth Came out with Spray and Saw her struggling.

Sidharth: Don't Try That (He Almost shouted)

Shehnaaz Look at him with Puppy eyes and his eyes and face was giving vibes that how much Guilty he is.

Sidharth ran Towards her and Shehnaaz look at him and Sidharth Was Looking deep into her eyes.

Shehnaaz was A bit shock that how will he spray that spray on her back.

Sidharth: Turn .

He kept the spray on the bed and help her to sleep on her Stomach.

Shehnaaz : Sidharth wooohh....

Sidharth: Shhh jaan Trust Me.

Shehnaaz dug her face in the Pillow and Sidharth sat om his knees on the bed and Smirk Seeing her shiver.

Sidharth bent near her ear and Shehnaaz Shiver when his lips touch her earlobe.

Sidharth: Mine to See Mine to Care.

He kiss her earlobe Softly and Shehnaaz flushed and dug her face more into the pillow.

Sidharth sat beside her and Softly touch her back and she hiss in pain.

(LIL BIT OF MATURE CONTENT)

Sidharth's POV:

I Sat Beside Her and Softly touch her back To know where the pain Basically is.

As i Touch her back she Hissed loudly and That Make me Realize That Her Whole Back is Paining.

I Don't Know why my hand shiver when i held the hem of her night dress top.

I Took a deep Breath Knowing she is only mine to see and put her top a bit up.

Her Breathe Hitched Because She was breathing Heavily and now she is all numb ahh this girl.

Fuck!!!! I GROAN in Frustration Like Her Milky waist was clearly Visible To Me and My Breath Hitched the moment my hand touch her bare skin.

Shd gives me hard time just by her looks and Today ahhh I so Badly Want to ahh Never Mind.

Shehnaaz- Sid   hart  h Bas ss wahii see....

She was choking and J got To Know She is Not That Comfortable With me.

"I WON'T PULL IT MORE UP OKAY".

I Took The Spray and Spray it on her lower back To which she Hissed and Then I took Some Cream and Put My Hand Under her top.

She shiver as my hands touch her soft silky Milky skin.

POV END.

He Started Rubbing the cream (move)on Her Back Softly and She was shivering and clutching the pillow Tightly.

Her white skin was driving Him crazy and He  Went a bit more up and His  Hands Got stuck near Her inners.

Shehnaaz breath Hitched and try to Wiggle But He Held her neck Because it may pain her alot if she Wiggle.

Moving his hand on her inner he unhook it Just To Make her feel relax.

Shehnaaz: Sidharthhhhhhh

She called him Softly Breathing Heavily and He Look at her.

Sidharth: I Won't Cross My Limits Bacha Just for your relief.

She Didn't protested and He Know How Well she know him and know that he will Never hurt her.

Un-hooking her inners he roam her hand around her back and neck and took his hand out.

He again put some cream on his hand and Again put his hand under her back.

She Shiver and Clutch the Pillows and He Softly Massage Her Back with his fingers.

She was moaning in Relief not knowing thay she was walking the beast inside him.

He was controlling himself not wanting to hurt her but her slow groans were turning him on.

He Massage her back and Was drawing some patterns on her lower back.

Shehnaaz started Breathing Heavily Knowing this is Going to Another way and try to Wiggle.

Reality Hit Him hard and He took His Hand out and took a deep Breathe to Calm himself.

Sidharth: Done.

He spoke Breathe heavily and Shehnaaz was Blushing to Another level.

He was About to wake up and Ran Towards the Washroom for a cold Shower when she stopped him.

Shehnaaz: Suniye

(UF ITNI IZZAT MEIN TOH ROHAN KO NHI DETI HUH LAYAK BHI NHI TOH KUTTA )

Sidharth Immediately Turn His Back and Saw her still looking at her Pillow.

Sidharth: Han Baby Bolo.

His voice was full of care and love to which she blush again.

Mmm wohh mmm...Sidharth aapp..

Sidharth: Bolo Baby Ky Baat hai.

He Walk Towards her and She Look at him and Then came a knock.

Sidharth: Wait I Think Doctor is Here.

He was About to walk when.

Sidharthhhhhhh (she spoke loudly)

He Immediately turn and ran Towards her.

Sidharth: Ky hua baby bss 2 min doctor is here wait.

Shehnaaz: Sidharthhhhhhh wohhh

Sidharth: Ky Baby wait.

Shehnaaz know he can never understand such stuffs so decide to tell.

Shehnaaz: Sidharth Mera Hook toh...

She Said in one go and saw him Smirking and Immediately dug her face in Pillow.

Sidharth: OHH toh asa kehna tha....

He Immediately Hook the inner and kiss her hairs and help lay Properly on Stomach.

He ran Open the door to see rohan with a grin smile and a Lady Doctor.

First Time ever He asked His men to Call Lady Doctor .

(NOTE THE POINT TILL THEN HEEYYYYY ROHAANNNN )

Sidharth: You Stay Here.

He ordered to rohan and He Grin Like  Kid Knowing his Possessive boss.

As Doctor Enter Inside Rohna stop Sidharth for some talk.

Rohan: Boss We Need To Leave in One Hour.

Sidharth Nodded in Yes and Went Inside Leaving Grinning rohan in Blue penguin Pjs 😂🤣.

(Hyee Mera nonna Rohan🤣😂🤣😂)

PROMO:

SHIFTING AND HIDING SECRETS.

SHEHNAAZ SHOCKING REACTION ONN............ NAHI BATAU GI😁

MEIN SAD HU WATTPAD DELETED HAASIL AGAIN AND THIS TIME I AM EXTREMELY SAD AND BROKEN😞😞😞😞😞

_______________________________________

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW YOUR CUTE WRITER PLEASE 😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘❤❤😘

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें