Chapter-52❤️😈

Shehnaaz was Continuously Studing From Past 5Hours and Her Back Started Paining Badly.

She Need to Study More and More Because She missed many classes and She Hate Missing classes.

Sidharth wake in only to See Books and Papers Scattered All Around.

Pens Lying of Bed and Some papers On floor. Sofa was Filled With Her Dresses and Teddy Which Was Brought By 3 Idiots.

Sidharth: Wohoo Tufan aaya Tha Koi Kya.

He Said In Teasing Tone and Sad on Couch after keep some of her teddies down.

Shehnaaz: Oyeee Nahi.

She Ran Towards Sofa To Which Sidharth Thought She Must be coming to hug him.

She Immediately Sat on her knees and Hug Dear Teddies and Stood up.

Shehnaaz: Kahi Aur Nahi Bathe Sakta tha.

She Said Cutely Rubbing Her hands on teddy Face like that teddy got hurt.

He rolled his eyes and removed His Coat and kept on couch.

He was Irritated Because She was giving teddy More value then him.

His actions made her confuse to which she ran and Kept the teddies on bed and came back and sat beside him.

Sidharth didn't look at her and started taking his socks and shoes off.

Shehnaaz: Kya Hua Tuh Gussa hai.

And Kept her hand on His thighs but He stood and Move Away.

Sidharth went to change his clothes and shehnaaz thought to clean the mess.

She started Cleaning Everything and arrange the Teddies on bed and Kept the things on there place.

She sat down on bed because She Want Sidharth to come out and was waiting for him.

Shehnaaz was Continuously looking at washroom door and Saw Him coming out

He was wearing His Black Shorts and His Perfect Chest was visible making her gulp hard.

She so Baldy want to bite each corner of his chest but She Is Scared and shy A Bit.

Shehnaaz- Sidhartthhhhhhhhh

She Stood up and walk towards him and He Sat on the couch again .

She stood Infornt of Him.

Ky hua bole ga (She asked)

He didn't Reply.

Shehnaaz-Amma Bolo na ky huA.

He again didn't reply to which She Said: Thik hai mat bata mein jaa rhe dusre room mein sone.

Within a second he pulled her by her wrist on his lap.

Her toes curl up and adjusted herself nicely on his lap.

Sidharth wrap his hand around her waist and held her tightly.

Sidharth look at her with fake Anger and cold look.

Shehnaaz- Ky hua hai bole ga.

Sidharth- Jake teddy se puch na.

Shehnaaz started laughing making him more angry.

Sidharth Dug his fingers more in her waist making her hise in Pain.

Shehnaaz- Sidharth woh sirf teddy hai aur Tuh usse jealous hai.

He was done enough of it.

Grabing her neck with other hand he pull her face more close to his lips and Smashed his lips with her making her laugh flew away.

She know what he need but was teasing him but he badly wants to enter in her mouth.

Kissing her softly was not his type and specially when he is frustrated he wants to dominate the kiss which she was not letting her to do that.

He pinch her waist making her moan and slid his tongue inside her mouth tasting each and every corner ♥️.

Her hand grip his hairs and pull him more into her and her legs curled up around her waist and was Kissing each other madly.

He want to kiss her each part of her Body to which he left her waist and gripped her hips and lift her body a bit and stood up.

Without Breaking the kiss he walk towards there bed and lay her down softly.

He Hover over her and started kissing her More passionately.

He Hate when he tease her...He Hate When He Care for anyone either it's a teddy bear too.

He was punishing her for not hugging him for not letting him kiss her nicely.

He pin her hand above her head to which she frown a bit.

She Hate when he don't let her touch him.

He Broke the kiss and Started attacking her neck.

His bare body was sending Shiver down her spine.

He was trailing soft kiss down on her neck and groan in frustration because his naked chest was touching her chest but the barrier was irritating him.

He so wanted to rip that little piece of cloth and Kiss each part of her body.

Unable to hold himself and his desires he went near her earlobe.

Softly sucking it making her moan and Shiver her said.

"Just Get Ready To Be Fully Mine Now"

He bite her earlobe and She turn fully red by his Husky Voice and words.

He stood up and made a call by grabbing his phone kept on side table.

Sidharth: Start the arrangements now We are coming.

She was confused and look at her Still catching her Breathe.

Sidharth: Get Up Baby It's time for Our Vacation Only Me and You (with wink)

He left the room leaving full red naaz and shocked naaz too😍❤️.

_________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad❤️❤️

Guys Please Comment That motivate Me A Lot❤️🥺

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें