CHAPTER-49❤️😈

Taking Her Towards The Couch He Kissed Her Red cute nose making her pout.

He Put His Teddy Baby on Couch and Then Sat Beside her.

Sidharth : Now Come Let's Have Dinner U Need to Take Your Medicine On Time.

Shehnaaz Look at The Food Plate and Make A Cute Sad Pout.

He Took The Soul Bowl In His Hand and Took The Soup Sip Spoon Near her lips.

Shehnaaz: Mujhe Cake Khana Hai.

Sidharth: Nahi Baby First Finish the Soup.

He Took The Spoon Near her lips again and She Nodded in no.

Shehnaaz: Please Khana Hai abhi.

Sidharth: Han Baby Lekin Phele Kuch Healthy Kaho Your Body Need Protein and Vitamins.

Shehnaaz: Soup Nahi Na(Like a Cute Baby)

Sidharth Shook His Head in Disbelief and Kept the soup bowl back on table.

Sidharth Picked His Phone Up and Called Rohan Asking Him To Bring Pasta and Cake.

He Put The Phone Down and Saw His Baby Happily Smiling and Looking at Him.

He Walk back to couch and Took Her In His Lap like She is Weightless.

Sidharth: I Did What u Said So Now Finish The Soup for me Please.

Shehnaaz Giggle on His cute please Face and Nodded in Yes.

He Started feeding Her like a Baby No Matter What She Deserve all His Love and Care because Only She has the right to ask anything from him.

SHe Finished The Whold Bowl of soup and Sidharth with the help of Tissue cleaned her lips.

He Took Her Back to bed and Made her sit properly and Cover her with Druvet.

KNOCK KNOCK

HE KISSED HER FOREHEAD AND WALK TOWARDS THE DOOR TO OPEN IT.

Rohan Enter the room making Shehnaaz Smile because He was genuinely concern for her.

Sidharth also know How Much Rohan Need to see and talk to sana.

Rohan took the chair and Kept it beside the bed of her side.

Rohan: Ab Kasa lag raha?

His eyes where briming with genuine care and concern.

Shehnaaz: Mein Thik Hu

He smiled and Took The Box of Cake Out and Kept on her lap.

She Smiled and Rohan Then Kept One more box of cake on her lap.

She Smile Again Making sidhartthhhhhhhhh and Rohan Happy.

She Giggle When Rohan Put Few Chocolates on Bed.

She Jump a bit Because yayyy that's her favourite chocolate and She miss her chocolates her first love.

Both Where lost in Her Giggle and Smile when Varun and Alex barged inside the room.

Sidharth was leaning on the closest Door with his arm crossed against his chest.

Sidharth and Rohan raised there eyebrows in asking manner to which they Showed Them Some Bags.

Varun Came and stood beside her and Pass her One bag.

She Look at Him and Smile Seeing All The Protective peps around her.

The Satisfaction Of Being Safe was Making her more happy and They Way They where pampering her was something damn new.

She Open The Bag and Smile Seeing Nutella and Choco Chips Inside it.

Damn Choclate is Her Life ♥️.

She Giggle and Immediately Took The Whole Jar of Nutella out.

Rohan Stood up and Pass Her the spoon to which She pass the jar asking him too open.

His eyes filled with happy tears Damnn How Much He Miss Her Sister and Now She is His New and Forever Sister.

Nodding in Yes he Opened The Jar and Alex Also Came Infront of her.

Alex: Are Mein Bhi Hu Ruko.

Rohan: Aree Usse khane de na Kaha jaa rahi woh.

Varun: Alex Ruk Jaa Na.

Alex Like a Sad Kid Bowed his Head Down To which Naaz Chucked.

Shehnaaz: Acha Aap Kahao Mein Nahi Kha Rahi abhi.

Alex Grin Like He Won the Battel To which Rohan smile.

Alex Forward Her another bag and Varun Immediately Took The Jar from her hand.

She Open It and Found A Cute Red Teddy with white Cap.

Awwwww (Rohan Said)

Shehnaaz hug the Teddy Tightly and Smile in tears.

Rohan instantly rub her eyes and Nodded in no and pass the jar taking it from Varun's Hand.

Shehnaaz Put A Spoonful of Nutella in her mouth and Smile like a baby.

Sidharth was just Happy Looking at his Happy Family Cute and Small Family His World♥️.

Author Note:

I Know I am Not Regular because of Festivals Yarr and My Studies and assignment too.

U Can't Manage All Na I Still Try My Best To Manage But Will Now Try to write parts in night and Upload it by morning or afternoon 🥺♥️

It's difficult to handle all of this U Guys can Also See I am Very Less Active ♥️🥺.

So Sorry will Try to be more regular yarrr🥺.

And Yes Please Comment♥️

Promo:

Confession ♥️♥️♥️♥️💃💃💃💃💃💃

__________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad and Instagram too❤️

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें