CHAPTER-56♥️😈

"Wake Up Jaan"

Sidharth was trying to wake her up but his lazy baby is Sleeping without any tension in his shirt looking hot and tempting.

Suddenly A Naughty Idea Strike In His Mind and He Slowly Lay Beside Her and Put His Hand Inside her bare tummy.

He Started Drawing Patterns on Her Bare Tummy Making Her Wiggle But Suddenly She open Her eyes.

She was damn shocked by his action Literally Pinched Her Buds.

She Moan When He started Massing Her Damn His Rough Hand on Her Soft Blossoms was driving her crazy.

She started Shivering when she felt something Building inside and she need a release now.

He stared pinching her buds And Stared slopping wet kisses on her back.

She was on the verge to release when he took his hand back.

She open her eyes in Shock and frustration.

"Sidhartthhhhhhhhh"

With annoyed pout 😩.

" Get Up Baby we Need to Leave".

With that he got up from the bed smirking leaving his baby annoyed.

___________________________________________

They both were sitting in his car and she was Continuously searching something in her bag.

Sid- What Happen Darling What are you searching.

Shehnaaz- Ahha Varun ne kaha tha ki Bag mein Chocolates Hogi Dekh lena.

He chuckled but made a stern face and said " No You are not eating Chocolate now Because U have already eaten chocolate at home na"

" Uffo That Was Not My Favourite Please Na Help Me " She said with pleading eyes.

He huffs and Took her bag on his lap.

" Dare You Make That Face again I Swear I Will Kiss You Right Now"

Her Cheeks Were Red and Look Here and There and hit his arm.

Moving close to him She said in his ears...

" Are Aap Pagal Hai Samne Driver Jii Hai Aapko Sharam nahi hai".

He Smirk and Slid His hand on her waist and pull her on his lap making her bag fall and press the button.

Soon The Curtains Fall Down and She was about to speak but He Took her lips in his.

He was kissing Her softly and She Was Trying to Kiss him back with same passion.

But He Dominates every kiss either it's small soft or harsh and rough.

He Pull Her Hair and Pull Her more close to explore her mouth.

She was not understanding what he want but only he know who much he is turn on seeing her on his lap.

He Pinched Her bud making her moan as punishment for making him wait.

Because he can't wait to Make her Scream and moan under him.

She was responding with equal passion now and Clutch his hairs in her fist.

Making him groan and Stared Kissing each other more deeply.

After 5 minutes he realised that she need to break the kiss because of lack of breathe so he let her do that.

She rested her head on his chest and he held her close to his heart.

Finally They Reached Airport and sid and shehnaaz made them Self look Clean and Nice.

He Held her hand and Took Her inside from back gate because They Know That He is Famous and People always Find Ways to Make a news of him.

Sidharth- Baby Get Inside the Jet and Wait for me.

She nodded and went inside the Jet and Notice Air hostess standing with red roses and Her Favourite Chocolates.

She smiled on his Caring nature and Instantly grab it when she forwarded the gifts towards her.

Airhostess- This Way Please.

She Guided her to The personal Cabin of His Jet and She went inside it.

Shehnaaz was literally Looking everything with her eyes and mouth wide open.

It was a cozzy cabin with bed and TV infront of the bed.

Few Side tables were kept and One Small Couch Beside the window.

The cabin was smelling amazing. She Look around and found one more gate which was washroom.

She saw few Fresh flowers kept on the side table of there bed.

Woho she has never seen and experienced these things in her life.

She never thought about jet and this toh his fucking private jet.

Sidharth came in his cabin and Look at her baby standing with her gifts and looking around.

He Grab her waist and pull her towards him.

Sidharth put his chin on her shoulder and and she also put her head on his chest.

She don't need to turn to get that who pull her because only he has the right to do that❤️.

Sidharth- You Liked it.

He said nuzzling his nose on her neck.

Hmmm she Hummed.

He turn her around and look at her eyes which were filled with Tears of happiness.

She was feeling lucky to have him in her life because he has Completely changed her life just by entering inside in it

Only if she know that she has changed the akdu Shukla in Love puppy Shukla. She is his sunshine who lighten his dark life.

He kissed her eyes and hugged her tightly making her sob in his embrace.

He was kissing her head to make her feel better.

Shehnaaz- Sidhartthhhhhhhhh Tuh Itna Acha Kyu hai❤️.

Sid- Kyuki Tuh Itni Achi hai mera bacha❤️.

Note:

It literally take time to write but I think Just Commenting a heart is not a big deal.

It only motivate me to write more❤️.

Special Love to Aish ❤️ For Reminding Me Daily to write next part Lot's of Love dear❤️😘

_____________________________________

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW YOUR CUTE WRITER PLEASE 😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘❤❤😘

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें