CHAPTER-20😈❤

Sidharth Stood Up And Shehnaaz also Sat Folding Her legs and Gave a Confused look him.

Shehnaaz: mmm kyy Buttt???

Sidharth: U Just have to Follow My Some Rules Baby.

With That he got up from bed and Walk Towards His Closet Area.

Shehnaaz Jump From bed and walk behind Him like a baby.

Shehnaaz: Aurr Wohh Rules Kyaa hai?

Shehnaaz ask in a very cute low voice trying to convince him and He Turn back and Smirk looking at her.

Sidharth: Will Tell You First Go and Change And Meet Me At Breakfast Table Baby.

Shehnaaz made a cute frown face and Sidharth roll his eyes on her.

Ignoring him She inter Inside the Washroom and Take good Shower to relax herself.

Sidharth's POV:

I Allowed Her to wear Short Dress but For That she has to Follow my rules.

I Quickly Change my dress and Wore a Black pant and Denim shirt with set my hair and walk Towards the breakfast table.

Fuck!!!!

Too Much Of Silence And How is That Possible.I walk Towards 3 Idiots and Saw Them sitting with a sad face.

" Ohh Lovely " I Said and Sat on My Chair and Saw Them Focusing on There Cornflakes and Milkshakes.

I Chuckle Seeing There Plates They are really like kids to me.

" All Good Baby Boys?" I Ask them still Focusing on my coffee and woho No Response.

Am I Dreaming...I Look At Them And Clear My throat.

"What Happen Guys?"

All Together: Nothing

"Tell Me the whole matter in 2 mins or Forget about Jam...Nutella and Pasta for 1 week"

Yes My Plan worked and They started there talks and I Concentrated on them.

Rohan: We Never Ask Anything From You Boss.

I Roll My eyes...ohh Seriously??

Varun: Boss We Really Want a Change...

Alex: We Just Need One Thing from you.

"And What is It?" I Ask Gulping My Coffee down.

All Together: Permission To Go To The College Party(They all Shouted)

I Look at them with A Stern look and They all Made a Cute Puppy Face.

"Ahhh Don't Do that"

Again They Made a Cute Sad face and That's It I Huff And Said.

" Ok Fine But Don't Cross Your Limit"

All jump Together and Started Fighting for Chocolate Milkshake Again. HUH Dramatic Kids.

I saw My Baby Coming Down in Light Blue Kurti with white Pants Looking Absolutely Gorgeous .

She came and Sat Beside me Nd I Look at 3 Idiots and They ran from the Breakfast table leaving us alone.

Shehnaaz: "Hye Rabbba Mein Koi Alien Hu Jo Yeh Bhag Jaate hai" she mumble.

(NAHI BABY TERE EMOTIONAL ATTACHMENT SE PUCH USNE HI DARYA ANKH DIKHA KE😒)

POV Ends.

Shehnaaz: Abb batao Aap.

Sidharth:Hmmm So Listen Carefully.

Sidharth Got Up and went behind Her and Held Her shoulder and Bent down Towards her neck.

1st Rule: I Will Select Tye Dress You will Wear.

And Place a soft kiss on her neck and Inhale her Scent Which Make his Nerves calm.

2nd Rule:
I Don't Like U Dancing Chatting or Hanging out with Boys So Get this clear in Your Mind Forever.

His tone was so Dominating That Shehnaaz With any if or but Nodded in yes.

Sidharth Kiss her shoulder and Held The Strap of Her kurti.

3rd Rule: U will Not Accept Anyone's Request To Be His Date.

He Put the strap of kurti a bit down and Kiss her shoulder and Her Breathe Hitched.

4th Rule and Last Rule : U Will Go with Me And That's Final.

Biting Her shoulder He Suck The spot to Smooth her pain and Put the strap back properly.

Nuzzling his nose on her earlobe He Spoke in a Husky Voice:

" Will u Be Me Date for Freshers party"

Shehnaaz was so lost in his kisses and Touch that She didn't what He Said and Close Her eyez when he suck her earlobe.

Sidharth: Say Baby.

Shehnaaz's POV:

His Aura is So Freaking Dominating That I Can't Control My self when he is around me.

His each rules Give me a Different Sensation In Body and A shiver Ran Down my spine When he was showering Wet kisses.

He Suck My Earlobe and I Came Back to Reality.

Holy Molly!!!

Did He Asked Me To Be his Date Is He The same Ruthless Heartless Billionaire Being so polite.

I Look Straight into His eyes and Nodded in Yes Because I Really Feel Different when he is around.

He Grin and Kiss me on My Forehead and Started Walking Towards tge gate.

Sidharth: Stop Thinking About Me Baby or Else U Will Get Late for college.

Fuck I Ran Towards him picking my bag up and Cursed Myself To Get Lost in his actions and Words.

POV ENDS.

Sidharth has Appointed a Girl Bodyguard For Her Which will keep a Eye on Her.

He Wanted Her To Be His Date because He Can't share what his and Secondly He Can't Trust His mafia rivals more.

Both were lost in Thoughts When Driver ask Shehnaaz to get down because they Reached her College.

Sidharth Pull Her Wrist when She was moving out and Kiss Her neck and Inhale her Scent and Let Her Go.

Shehnaaz ran Inside the College Hiding her blush and Sidharth smirk.

Sidharth :

" Life Can't be a Fairytale Always There are ups and Downs So Let's see what is Coming up in our life"

PROMO:

NICE GUESS READERS RAINBOW BAANE GA KISKA SHUKLA JII SE PUCHO.

AND LOTS OF ROMANCE IN PARTY NIGHT ARE U GUYS EXCITED?

ROHAN ASKED ME FOR BEING HIS DATE TO TELL ME SHOULD I SAY YES🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DO COMMENT GUYS PLEASE YARR!
VOTE AND FOLLOW❤

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें