Chapter-46❤️😈

He Went Closs Near Her Lips and Keep His Hand on her heart.

Sidharth: Yaha Ke Bhi.

Aur Kissing Her Neck and Said :

Yaha ke Bhi.

She Moan Softly Because Damn His Kiss Touch Her Neck Buliding Desires Inside Her.

Sidharth was Looking At Her With Love,Care and Concern.

Shehnaaz Close Her eyes When His Hand Went on Waist to lay her down.

Making her gently Lay on Bed He Kissed Her Forehead.

Shehnaaz eyes were Filled With Hopes That He Will heal Her Soul and Her Wounds.

Looking At Her Hopeful Eyes He Bent a bit Still sitting beside her and she was laying on the bed.

He Soft placed his nose on her and rub it softly Making her smile.

Damn He Miss her smiling face and Her glittery eyes.

He then Move a bit Back But Still His face was just Inches away from her.

He look at her for asking the Permission to heal her.

She Blinked her eyes with a slight Nod and He Without Wasting any time hover over her.

Not Crushing her with his heavy rough body he managed to balance himself on his elbows and hand.

Her breath hitched When He Hover over her and Came close to her lips.

Sidharth: Ek Chance Sab Deserve Karte hai Jaan Basss Ek baar Bharosa Karo Mein Tumhe Apni Zindagi Ka Haar ek raaz bata du ga.

His lips was touching hers and He was looking deep into her eyes and She was just shivering under his touch and intense Gaze.

Sidharth: Mein Janta Hu Mene Tumse Sach Chuapya Lekin Sirf Isiliye Kyuki Mein Nahi Chahta tha Ki Tum Mere Se Dur Ho Jao Ya Mujhe Chor Kar jao.

Guilt was Clear Visible in His Eyes.

"Zindagi Mein Mene Bhot Kaam Logo Pe Bharosa aur Pyaar Kiya Hai Aur Jaan Jhuth Nahi Bol Raha Tumse Jitni Mohabaat Karta Hu Utna Kisi Se Kabhi Nahi Kiya"

She Smile On His Honest Confession.

"Kayi Sawal Hai Tumhare Dil mein Dimag Mein Lekin Ek Baar Mauka Doh Sab Sawalo Ka Jawab Du Ga"

She Nodded in Yes and Blush A Bit when His One Hand tug her hairs behind her ear.

"Mana Mene Tumhe Apna Bass Ek Chahne Aur Pane Ka Junoon Samjha Lekin Kabhi Yeh Junoon Tumhe Apna Har Haq Se Apna Bana Ka Ban Gaya Yeh Pata hi Nahi Chala"

She Closed Her Eyes when he Nuzzle His nose on her neck and Kiss her neck softly.

"Pyaar Karta Hu Tumse Woh Bhi  BeInteha Pyaar Karta Hu Meri Zindagi Mein Tum Ek Umeed ki Roshni Ho...Jeen Ki Wajah Bani Ho Tum Shehnaaz Gill"

She bite He Lips On His Cute Love Confession.

That's It He Smashed His Lips with Her and Started Kissing Her Softly Yet Passionately.

His Rough Hands Clutch her waist Tightly and Her Hand Went On His Hairs Trying To Deepen The Kiss.

She Don't Know How To Kiss and Was Not Letting Him To Taste Each and Every Corner of Her Mouth.

Harshly Pinching Her waist in frustration to kiss her senselessly made him groan.

She Moan inside his mouth and With That He enter his tongue inside her mouth and started kissing her more Passionately.

He is a dominating kisser and How Can She over power him.

Unable to tolerate more she slap his biceps to tell him that uff she is lost of breath.

He Chuckle and left her mouth because her soft hands can't effect his hard and strong body.

She Pouted and He kiss her pout for Few seconds.

He moved To Her Forehead Wound and Kiss It soft Rubbing his palms on her hands.

Sidharth Then Kiss Her Cheeks and was showering Wet kisses on her cheeks and Jaw line.

Mmmm She moan Making Him groan Fuck He Can't Lose his control At This Point.

KNOCK KNOCK...

Sidharth: U Take Rest Baby We Will Continue This Later.

She Blush And He peak her lips and Went to open The Door but Cover her properly with Druvet.

Rohan was standing with a poker face.

Rohan: How Is She?

Sidharth: Mm A Bit Better.

Rohan:Hmm Take Good Care of Her.

Sidharth: Protective Enough?

Rohan: Yaa A Kind off.

Sidharth smile Seeing his concern He Is Genuinely A Nice Person

(Haye Merko Ache se Pata Hai Kitna Acha Hai Ek baar bhi puchta nahi mere baare mein🥺😒)

Rohan: Some People Are Waiting for You.

He Smirk Looking at Him and He Smirk Too.

He shut The Door silently.

Together: Let's Have Some Fun Then.

Sidharth wink at him and He smile and Both started walking towards Backyard.

Sidharth: Alex.

Alex was standing On The Entrance Gate of Basement.

Sidharth: Tell Natasha To Stay With Her.

Alex Nodded in Yes and Smile Slightly Uff He Didn't Spoke a Word With Her From past few days.

Sidharth Enter The Basement with his Famous Smirk tug on his face.

Sidharth Look at Those Bastard who was Lying almost Lifeless Thanks To 3Idiots.

They Look at Him and He Look at Them Uff He Can't Wait To Take his anger out.

Sidharth: Welcome To Heaven Puppies.

His Sarcastic Remark and There Scared Face uff This Is going to be interesting.

"ROSHNI CHAND SE HOTI HAI
SITAARO SE NAHI

MOHABBAT EK SE HOTI HAI
HAAZARO SE NAHI "

Promo:
Rainbow Session Ho jaye?

Guys Are Liking She Cute Startup Romance or getting bore because I Am Not Getting Good Response.

__________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad and Instagram too❤️

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें