Chapter-9😈❤

You Guys May Find Many Mistake Because i am Tired Today So Please Sry for That❤

"Shehnaaz Shehnaaz Shehnaaz "

Shehnaaz's POV :

I was Breathing Heavily and Was Running towards Library Because That Handsome God Greek is The owner..Trusty...and Ruthless Ruthless Billionaire.

Suddenly i Heard someone calling my name and i turned back Saw some Seniors of My College Came to me.

Girl: Warden Told me to ask you the rent of the room.

I Like a Innocent Baby Took The Envelope out of my side bad and Handed Her and Ask her to Tell warden.

"THIS I THE MONEY OF LAST 2 MONTHS TOO"

They Nodded in yes and I Again ran Towards the library.Its Hard for me to give rent every month So I Ask My Dangerous Warden That I Will pay the money together of 3 months.

I Ran and Finally I Came to Library and Sat on My Favourite sit which is in the corner and Started Reading some books.

POV END.

Sidharth Smirked and Walked towards the gate and smack rohan's head who was Standing forcing his back towards Sidharth.

Sidharth : Let's Go Baby Mafias.

All Nodded Literally Like a Baby and Followed him.

Sidharth met few professors and Allotted Some of his men to Keep a Eye on His Girl.

Sidharth: Rohan Arrange The Meeting with Gupta's Company.

Rohan: Boss Already Did and It's At 5'o "clock.

Sidharth: Ohh you guys work too Impressive(with Smirk)

He Walked away Leaving 3 Idiots and there frowning Face.

Rohan: We Just Play Sometime And He Made fun of us.

Alex: Exactly Sometime  only.

Varun: I Tho Don't Even Play I Just Eat Sometimes .

Rohan and alex: Yaayyyyyy Sometimessssss

Varun made a baby face and They Hit Him on his each arm making him cry.

Shehnaaz completed her all the works and Walk Towards the Hostel.

She Felt like someone is following her but ignored the thoughts and Ran Towards her room.

Once she reached her Hostel she went Towards her room only to find huge no. Of girls and Warden standing outside her room.

Shehnaaz: Whatt is Happening?

All Look at Her with grin and warden with anger. And She started walking Towards her room only too see her stuffs all shattered and Clothes out of the cupboard.

Shehnaaz: What The Hell

She move inside the Room and Started picking her Shattered stuff and Was angry on the girls for touching her stuffs.

Shehnaaz Hate Anyone Touching Her Stuffs and Warden came Inside and grab her by her arm.

Warden: More Than 3 Months Girl Where is the rent.

Shehnaaz was Confused Like What the hell I Just Gave The Money to That Girl.

Shehnaaz: I Paid the Money Mam

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें