Chapter-54❤️😈

Perfectly Sitting On His Lap and Feeding Him with her hands and His Intense Gaze was Making Her Blush and Blush.

Putting Her Hairs Back On Another Shoulder and Placing a Audible Kiss on Her Shoulder He Said.

"Jaan Abhi Toh Mene Kuch Kiya Bhi Nahi Aur Itna Blushh Mmm".

Make Her Cheeks Go more red and Red She Bite Her lips to which he groan and Bite her neck.

"Never Bite Your Lips Jaan That's Mine"

Shiver ran down her spine when He placed his hand her tighs and One perfectly surrounding it Under her back he life her up.

Shehnaaz: Aree Mujhe Kahana Hai.

Sidharth: Jaan I Will Let U Eat But First Come with me.

He know Her Stomach Is Full But She is Finding Way To Not Him Do What He Want.

He Was Walking Towards The Farmhouse Just Near The Date Setup Which He Proudly Own.

The Gate Was Wide Open and He Enter Inside Saying Just One word The Door Closed.

His Farmhouse Was Totally Based On His Command No One can Go In or Out Without His Permission.

Walking Up Stairs Shehnaaz Put her face on his neck Out of Shy.

He Smirk Because She Know His Plans and Why Not Because She is His.

Opening The Door With His Leg by kicking it She Made Her Hands more Tight on his neck.

Dropping Her Down from his arms He Closed the door and Lean on It and Let Her Admire There Room.

Shehnaaz eyes popped Out Seeing Beautiful Polorids On The walls.

There were many of There pics even She Don't Know Where it came from.

Her eyes was sparkling with Tears and His With Happiness.

Standing just Behind Her back he kept his chin on her shoulder.

"Yeh Humara Room Hai Jaan"

She Blushed On Humara Word and Started Playing with her fingers.

He chuckled and Tighten His Grip Around her waist pulling her close to him.

Her bare back was touching his Chest Damnn She was unaware of these sensation ❤️.

He- I Can't Naaz Please Let Me Make You Mine Please.

His Hold Tighten more out of desires Making her smile and blush.

She- Aapki Hi Hu Mein ...All Yours ❤️

He Again took her in his arms and Walk Towards the bed and lay her down.

Shehnaaz was just looking at him when he  stood Up and Unbutton Few Buttons of His shirt which where irritating him.

She Gulp Hard on His Hard And Tonned Chest❤️.

Making Him smirk He Hovers Over Her.

Sidharth- Like What You See Baby.

She Blushed and Look Away Making him dug his face on her neck.

Nuzzling His Nose on her neck.

Sidharth- I Won't Cross That Limit Baby But Let me just...

She put her hand on his Mouth and nodded in no.

Shehnaaz- Aapki Hu Kaha na .

He Blinked his eyes and Softly Took Her hand and Pin it above her head.

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें