Chapter-32😈❤

Sidharth Enter Back in the Room and Saw Shehnaaz was hissing in pain when that Lady Doctor was Touching her back.

Sidharth: Be A Bit Easy and Soft (in a stern tone)

Doctor Nodded in yes and Shehnaaz smile Knowing his Protectiveness.

Sidharth went to Washroom Giving Some Privacy To Doctor to Check her Nicely.

She Gave some medicine and Massage at some points and Advice to Take rest for 1 to 2 days.

She Left Because She very well Know Sidharth and His Temper Issue.

He Came out and Was Shocked Seeing Her Alone and Sleeping like a Baby.

He walk Towards her and She open her eyes because she was not sleeping just Relaxing herself.

Sidharth: We Have To Go.

Shehnaaz Look at Him with Corner of her eyes and Found Him looking at her with Poker face.

Shehnaaz: Kaha Jana hai(Baby voice)

Sidharth: Will tell u Till Then You Rest Okay.

Sidharth kiss her Forehead and Shehnaaz blink her eyes and shut it again to rest.

Sidharth close the door and straighten himself and was looking damn hot in Royal Blue Shirt

(WRITER ki maan ki baat)

He walk down and meet with The Idiotic Trio Packing Chips and Juice in there bags.

Sidharth: Are U Guys Going To Picnic?

Sidharth said look at there attire And Stuffs Shattered all around.

Rohan: Boss We Need Stuffs to eat na.

Varun: Yes Boss We Have a Long Way to Travel.

Alex: Yay Long way And We Need some Games to play na.

Sidharth frown on there Kiddish lines and Look at them again.

Sidharth: Ohhh yay For You Guys 1 Hour Is Toooo long How Could I Forget that.

His sarcastic remark on long way made them grin like a baby and Sidharth Just Look away Ignoring them.

His Eyes Felt on Some Letters Kept on The Table and Walk Towards them.

Sidharth: Where Theses Came from.

Rohan: Ohh Boss From The letter Box.

He Saw Many letters were Invites many were Officially letters and one letter That Grab his attention was.....

" OPEN WITH SMILE OBEROI "

His Face Became frown and Eyes wete scanning Each and every Corner of the letter.

Sidharth: Rohan What about OS....

Rohan: Boss Done Seems like He is having a Long Emotional time and Chuckles.

His Devil Chuckle made him Smirk and Open the letter and His Face was palr now.

" Something Just To Remind You Your Good Times"

Pictures of Someone That shock him anf anger rush down his body.

Sidharth: This Man will suffer Now.

His Words Were Stern and eyes were red and Rohan Followed by alex ran Towards him.

Rohan snatched that photos from his hands and gasp Looking at them.

Rohan'sPov :

Something that goes around Comes aroud.

Same is like your past These pics are of My Boss and of His Good times with...

He was Happy He was never the one he is today...He Lost His soul he lost himself all because of Andrew.

Cold war between Them Was Normal But Nowadays Destroying Sidharth Is The main motive of Andrew.

POV End.

Sidharth: I want Someone too Close him on  My Feet by Evening(in cold tone)

His moist eyes were Showing how Much he Miss His Past Life how much He Miss him being Him How Much He Loved Someone Who Never Loved him back.

(SUSPENSE PLEASE TAB TAK ROHAN KO KAHO MERKO ATTENTION DENE)

He Walk Away making them sad and alex Face turn red Knowing the pain He will go through now.

Alex: This Bastard Deserves A Nice Kick on His D***.

Rohan: Years Have Been Passed Alex Boss Became Ruthless and Heartless But His Mind Still Can't Forget What Happened.

Alex: Soon he Will Live His life Like he used to Live Before.

Rohan:I Hope Shehnaaz Is The One Who Can bring his Happiness Back.

Scene Change.

Sidharth asked His Maid to help naaz to change and Now She is Sitting on the sofa.

Sidharth Enter Inside the room with a Poker face like nothing happen Nd saw her resting her head on the sofa.

Sidharth: U Ok Now?

Shehnaaz: Hmm.

Sidharth Smile Seeing her cute eyes blinking.

Sidharth took her in his arms anx she Was Shocked Like when he did that.

Sidharth: Don't Move Because It May Hurt.

She Stay Like a Baby in his arms in Bridal style and Sidharth walk down.

Rohan Smile Looking at Alex and Varun and They Took The Bags and Walk Towards the back door.

They All Enter in The Cars and Sidharth lay her on the back seat and Settle Himself beside her.

He Put her legs on His lap and Switch the Button to Close the curtains.

Sidharth: Get In Now.

He Said and Close the door and Driver once done Sat On His seat and Started driving.

Sidharth's POV:

Sometimes Its Hard for me being Me but I Need to Keep my emotions aside.

Love and care is Something I Am Afraid of and Sometimes I Feel Like I Am Falling in Love again.

I Look at her who slept in no Minute because of Medicine I Guess.

She Is Someone That I Think My Heart Feels for....My Mind Always Say No To Her But Heart yes.

My Obsession for Her is Long back gone but The Thing I Am Afraid of is Losing Her.

I Know The beast inside me will kill her soul and May shatter her But I Just Want her to be mine.

I Look Outside and The Thoughts Of Making Her Mine Forever Came Infront my eyes and look back at Her.

POV ENDS.

He Look at her Sleeping face and said:

"Meri Zindagi Jeene Ki Wajah Tum Baan Rhi ho Naaz❤😌"

PROMO :

What Is His past Will It Affect His Future?

Shehnaaz Going Another Mansion where She will Know About.....

Okay Bye Mere Liye Comments Kar Dena.

_______________________________________

DO COMMENT AND VOTE AND FOLLOW YOUR CUTE WRITER PLEASE 😘❤😘❤😘❤❤😘❤❤😘

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें