Chapter-51❤️😈

He Open the door to Find Rohan Grinning Like A Idiot and Same Goes with Varun and Alex.

Goooooooooddddddd Morinnnngggggg Booooosssssssssss

All said Together Making him shake his head in Disbelief.

Only he knows How He Take Care of All His Babies when they get united.

Ohh God who can imagine Dangerous Mafia Baby Sitting His Babies(3 idiots and Naaz)

Shaking his head in Disbelief he Turn his head and step a step back to see what is naaz doing.

He smiled and Got Side to Let 3 baby Mafia Get in.

He being Possesive and Protective Is A Blessing For Naaz.

He Love The way He Demand Not To Show To much of her skin and To Get Up From The Bed and Change before anyone enter the room.

He saw That she is not on bed and went to change made him smile.

He Ran Towards Washroom area when Rohan stopped him.

Rohan-Boss Arrangements Done.

He Nodded in Yes and Went Behind His Baby.

He Enter The Washroom Area and Went towards his wardrobe And Took His Shirt and Saw His Baby coming out .

He Smirk and Went near her.

She was Looking for what to wear and was facing her back to him.

He silently walk towards her and put his arms around her waist and Placed his palm on her belly.

Her Breathe Hitched the moment he put his chin on her bare shoulder.

She clutch her eyes when she realised she in only in her bathrobe.

Sidharth: Jaan

She was breathing heavily when his lips came near her earlobe and Gently Place a kiss there.

Sidharth: U Were Asking na U Want to go Out.

Shehnaaz:Hmm

His fingers where playing with the knot of her bathrobe

Sidharth:So I Have Decided.

Her breath hitched the moment He slide the robe a bit to access her shoulder nicely for cherishing it by wet kisses.

Sidharth: That

He kiss her shoulder and lick a bit while kissing it making her Shiver.

Sidharth:I should plan a suprise for you.

Again he started shower wet kisses While playing with her robe belt.

Shehnaaz: Sidhartthhhhhhhhh

Hmmmm

Shehnaaz: PLEASE.

She said and He leave her by placing a cute kiss on her Cheeks ♥️.

She blushed and Saw him waking inside the washroom and she Quickly took her clothes and went to changing room to change.

She came out and saw Rohan Varun and Alex waiting for her.

She quickly ran and sat beside Rohan and look at table which was looking amazing with varities of food.

Rohan side hug her like a Elder brother and kiss her forehead to which she Giggle.

Varun pass her...her favourite Choclate shake and she mumble a cute thanks.

Alex was busy making breakfast plate for her and she was busy taking with Rohan.

Yes Rohan may act like a kid infront of Sid by when it come to naaz he act like Mature yet cute elder brother.

Sidharth came and join them and saw Rohan and shehnaaz busy in there own world.

He is Possesive and Protective but he well know that Rohan is more protective and Possesive for her.

From last few days Rohan is behaving more mature when it come about her.

He even get Angry on Maids For Not Making her favourite cake because she like a baby complain him about it.

Naaz and Rohan bond has became so strong that even sidharth can't stop loving it.

Sitting beside naaz he smile Seeing Rohan and He smile back.

They literally work hard to get her smiling baby back in there life.

Rohan use to sleep on couch at afternoon being scared that she might get up and start panicking.

She was Busy Talking with Alex about some weird things and Varun was busy with his bread and jam.

Sidharth took his orange juice and Smile Seeing naaz face.

She eat like a baby.

Sidharth: Enough of Choclate stuff baby eat something else please.

He said and she nodded in no and Sidharth made annoyed face.

Rohan: Han Now U Should Eat these yummy sandwiches.

To which she nodded in Yes making Sidharth frown in fake Anger.

Varun: Boss U Should Try Cake instead of these salad and all.

Sidharth: Yaa U Should also Try something instead of roaming Nd eating How About cleaning the whole basement today.

He chocked his food making all giggle and laugh hard.

"Perfect Family Time ♥️"

_________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad❤️❤️

Guys Please Comment That motivate Me A Lot❤️🥺

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें