Chapter-3😈❤️

Rohan ,Alex and Varun Was Damn Shocked That Did There Boss said He Want a Girl?.

Sidharth Smirked and Turn Back to The 3 idiots Whose Mouth were Wide open.

Rohan: Boss What Did U Just Said?

Sidharth: I Don't Repeat My Words Mor***.

All Gasped at his Sudden demand Because He Can Change The World Up side down To Get what he want.

And This time it was not a Perfume,Mansion,Beach But a Fuckin girl.

Sidharth straight Away went To Meeting Room and 3 Idiots Follow him.

He Was So Badly Getting bored and So He wanted to see the almond eyes back again.

He Stood Up Because His Mind was all about Jingling Sound of Her Anklet and her Cute Almond eyes..Small nose and Uff that red lips.

He Immediately Without Giving Any Further Explanation or Excuse Walked Out of the Meeting.

All Of them Followed him and He was hell irritated like why she is making him weak and His want for was increasing by per second.

While Walking Sidharth took his Coat off and ufff The Girls Were gone right Away.

His Style can make girls weak and Here For the First time he was weak.

He sat in his car and Looked at the Boys giving him terrific look.

Sidharth : Details in 1 Hour or U Better know.

Sid Closed the Door of There plae face and Asked them to move.

All Gave Each other looks (ab toh phaas gye)

They ran to collect all the details and To save there Life🤣😂

SCENE CHANGE:

Shehnaaz Went to Her room and This Time she laughed on Her Condition.

Shehnaaz's POV:

Shehnaaz U Deserve this only no one cares about Bloody no one.

I Cried My Heart Out and Throw the things here and there.

I Badly want to hug someone to share my feelings with but I Have No One.

I Was Feeling Helpless and Hopeless at the same time.

I Kept all My Thoughts aside and got ready for my Work.

POV END.

Shehnaaz took A Long Bath and wore balck long kurti with denim jeans.

Shehnaaz made her way towards the restaurant which was Almost 40 mins away from her room.

Sidharth was restlessly roaming in the whole house and was just sipping coffee and coffee and Coffee.

She was now getting on her Nerves She became his addiction in just 1 hour ahhh He So want to Inhale her Scent by nuzzling his nose on her neck.

Sidharth: Rohan (He Shouted)

All Three Came Running with grin on there faces. Ignoring there faces he sat on his royal chair.

Sidharth: Start.

Rohan: Naam Shehnaaz Kaur

Alex: Fashion Design Student 1st year.

Varun: No Parents an Orphan.

Rohan: Love dancing and reading.

Alex : No Friends No Boyfriend Nothing.

Sidharth Smirked.

All Together: And The Suprise is....

Sidharth: What (Standing up)

Rohan: She

Varun: Works

Alex: In

All Together: Your Restaurant.

Sidharth Gave them a proud look and They Mentally Patted each others back.

Sidharth: But Which One

Yes Sidharth Oberoi Owns So Many Things That He Himself Don't know which one is his.

Rohan: Near the College One "Fab Food"

Sidharth got up and Walked Towards the gate Leaving them in Confusion.

Sidharth: Let's Celebrate Guys.

All Smirked know his next move and ran Towards him and Sidharth walked towards his Room First.

Shehnaaz Reached the restaurant and Changed Herself in Black Knee length skirt and White shirt.

She atleast Love the way the manager treat her.He is Almost of 50 and Respect her a lot.

She works as a waitress and Wear a Decent attire.

She took the menu and went near the table where some family was.

Shehnaaz: What Would u Like to have(with a good smile)

All Looked at Her and she had a pen and notepad in her hand.

She Looks damn cute in her high ponytail and little bit of makeup.

They ordered there food and Shehnaaz went to the kitchen.

Sidharth changed his dresss in white T-Shirt and Casual denim Joggers.

He was busy selecting his Perfume from his perfume room.

Yes Sidharth has a hug room for his Perfume which almost have +5000 new and Rare scents.

Sidharth selected one and Sprinkle it on Himself and Look at the Mirror for the last time.

Shehnaaz was so busy in her work when Someone Holded her wrist and Made Dragged her.

Shehnaaz was Shocked and Tried to Protest but He Dragged her to Restroom area.

Shehnaaz was Shocked to See Veer and Tried to get out of his grip.

Veer: Take it easy Sweetheart

Shehnaaz: Choro oo Muu Mujhe

Veer: Baby First tell me Why U Look so irresistible.

Shehnaaz was Feeling Disgusting with his Lustful gaze on her body and Tried to push him hard.

By The Time Sidharth enter the restaurant and all the staff stood up anf ue walked inside with his men following him.

Everyone bowed there head down and waz surprised to see him.

Sidharth: Relax.

Sidharth took a side table and sat on the chair with 3 Idiots.

Sidharth was searching for her when a Girl came to took the order.

All ordered Something nd Sidharth was impatiently Waiting for her.

Sidharth stood up to Walk Towards the Restroom and Here veer left Shehnaaz as she Bite him on his palm.

As she run out of the Washroom the Lights went off and she collided with Someone again.

Sidharth held that girl Tightly and Shehnaaz Don't Know why Felt safe in his arms.

It was so dark to recognise each other.

(MENE LIGHT KAATI YUPIEE💃)

Sidharth dug his face in her neck and Inhaled her Scent.

Sidharth: Mine.

Comment Comment Comment🥺❤️

Vote Vote Vote 🥺❤️

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें