Chapter-2😈

POINTS:

-IN THIS FICTION SIDHARTH HATE GIRLS

-SECONDLY SHEHNAAZ IS A COLLEGE GIRL

-JUST 3 IDIOTS ARE SAME NOT THE STORY LINE😌

Sidharth was Busy Sipping his Morning coffee while Readying Some Books.

KNOCK KNOCK:

Come in ( Sidharth)

Rohan: Boss Today U Have u Vist College For Some Paper works.

Sidharth Huffed and Looked at Rohan Who was busy Looking Everywhere except him.

Sidharth: Can't U Guys Handle This I Am Already Busy Today.

Rohan: Busy Seriously Busy With Your Weapon play Area?

Sidharth raised his eyebrows Becaus rohan was taunting him.

Sidharth: Ohh Rohan I Think Its Long time U Didn't Went There With Me.

Rohan Gulp Hard Because When Sidharth Start Practising with His Weapons He Don't Care Whom The Bullet May Hit.

Sidharth Walked towards him and Rohan was lost in Thoughts.

Sidharth: Would u Like to Accompany Me Baby Boy?

Sidharth Smirked and Rohan started Sweating and Almost ran from there.

Sidharth Laughed Hard and Went to Hus closet Section to Change.

SCENE CHANGE:

Shehnaaz Woke Up with Swollen Eyes and Went Straight Towards the Washroom.

For Her Swollen Eyes...Sleepless Night was all Ok Because She Suffered a Lot Since Childhood.

Shehnaaz Get Dressed in Red Anarkali Suit and Went To Dressing Table to Pick Her Jhumka and Bangles.

She was Looking Gorgeous But Her Fate was Not That Good That Someone Will Compliment Her.

She Took Her Side Bag and Books and Went out Her Room.

College And hostel was in Same campus So While Walking Towards the campus Everyone Was Seeing Her Like They Saw Ghost.

She Ignored Her Thoughts and Direct Went to Hall For Her Dance Practice.

Girl 1: U Know He is Coming Today

Girl2: Ahhh I Can't Wait to see him.

Girl3: His Biceps and Chest Ohh God He Is Damn Hot

While Walking Towards The Hall Shehnaaz Was Listening Some Girls Taking About Someone.

It Was Her First year And She was Not at All interested In such things...She Didn't even have her cellphone She Always Use The Hostel Telephone To Call Someone.

She Shrugged the Thoughts Away and Went to Hall and Started Practicing.

SCENE CHANGE:

Sidharth was all Set To Go The Stupid College In Blue Coat and Pants and Black Shirt.

Sidharth was setting his hairs and After That went to breakfast area.

Rohan: It's My Jam Dude

Varun: Ahh That the manga one And It's Mine.

Alex: Pass me The Peanut butter.

Breakfast Table was a Mess Today Because 3 Idiots Was Continuously Fighting.

Sidharth: Ramu Kaka Bring My Gun please.

All Gulped Hard and Sidharth Smirked on Their Reaction.

Pin drop Silence No One dared to say anything Nd Started Eating there Breakfast.

Sidharth: No One Will Believe That U Guys can Kill Someone Until and Unless They see by There own eyes.

Everyone Rolled there eyes on His Daily Taunt and Started eating.

Sidharth: I am Done Let's Go.

Rohan got up Followed by Varun and Alex.

Sidharth: Where U both are Going?

All Other:Apke sth boss

Sidharth Very well know they get the same Girl Attention and All That's why they go with him Heheh But Girls Drool More Over him.

They Started There way to College which was in not in there area and Rarely anyone know about Mafia King.

HERE Shehnaaz was Vigorously Practising for Her Dance Performance When They Classy 4 Enter.

Classy Four (Veer,Rany, Anny and Jazz)

(YRR MERKO NAAM SMJH NHI AATE TOH MENE EK CARTOONS KE CHARACTERS RKH DIYE🙄🤭)

Veer: Wohoo Guys See Who is here

Shehnaaz Breathe Hitched the Moment she Heard The Boys No No No The Bully Seniors Voice)

Everyone Laughed Hard On Her Reaction.

Veer started Walking towards Her and She Started Walking back.

Sidharth Reached the College and As He step out Girl Started drooling over him.

Sidharth Took his sunglasses out and Looked at the Crowd and Wore it back again.

His Men Started Walking Behind him and The Crowd was going ga ga over him.

Sidharth Was Damn irritate know He So wanted to took his gun out and fire each of them.

Rohan Understood The Matter and Asked His men To clear the Crowd.

He was no less than Celeb and People Know Him as Billionaire.

Girls Drool madly over his body and because of His Aura .

He Walked Inside with Attitude and Took his Glasses off.

Shehnaaz was Stepping back and back and hit the wall and Veer caged her by his Arms.

She was About to Shout when he put his hand on her mouth.

Veer: Listen Sweetheart Don't Shout Otherwise It will Not Good for u.

Shehnaaz was Damn scared and Looked here and there.

Veer: Listen U Are Going with Me In Party and Be Clear with that.

Shehnaaz was too numb to react when he Touched her Waist she came to here senses.

Veer: Understood?( He Shouted)

She just Nodded in yes in fear and veer removed his hand and she pushed him away and ran Outside with another door.

Tears were flowing from her eyes and She was Running aimlessly.

Suddenly She Hit Someone and Without looking at him or her she ran away.

Sidharth was Walking Towards the Meeting room when a Girl in red suit hit his arms and He Look at her in Frustration But She ran.

He for the First time was lost in her almond eyes and Jingling sound of her anklets.

Sidharth took a deep breath too calm Himself but the Scent of her body hit her nose and He Smirked.

Sidharth: I Want Her.

I Am Tired Now So Guys Do Comment and Vote ❤❤😈😈😈

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें