Chapter-4😈❤

Shehnaaz was too numb to React when sid was nuzzling his nose on her neck.

Suddenly Shehnaaz Hissed in pain and Pushed Sid Aside and Ran from there.

Sidharth : Shit Ahhh

Sidharth Was So Badly Inhaling Her Scent That He Don't Know When it turn to a wild act and he bite her on her neck .

Shehnaaz was Shocked that why she didn't reacted but She was Shocked that some Random guy bite her.

Sidharth : U Spoiled the Moment Ahh...

Sidharth was cursing Himself for spoiling th Precious moment.

Sidharth was Thinking when the light came back and Sidharth went to His men.

He sat on the Couch and Looked out of the window Only to find His love Standing alone.

Sidharth Look at her attire Such looks more hot in kurti Wohoo.

Sidharth: Rohan

Rohan: oooyesse bousee ( While Munching Fries)

Sidharth Made an Irritate face and Stare at him to finsh it Fast and rohan gulp the hot fires in a Second.

Sidharth: Ask Our Driver to drop her.

Rohan:Boss She will deny.

Sidharth: Then Make sure she won't deny Idiot.

Rohan got up Leaving his beloved fries with a sad face😂🤣

Sidharth was Continuously starting her back figure a Sudden Desire ran down his spine and He Looked away.

Ahhh He So Badly want to crush her in his arms and Kiss the hell out of her.

Sidharth turn her face when she sat on his car.

Shehnaaz's POV:

For the First Time I Didn't Felt Disgusting when That Guys was...

Shut up Shehnaaz why are u Blushing Maybe He was not in his sense ahh My Life Sucks.

I Want to Go my Room Room Because the gates of my college with close in few mins.

I Can Sense Someone is Gazing Me But I Ignored the Thoughts and Started Walking.

Suddenly a Black Car stopped near me i was damn Scared but when the Glass was down i was ok to see some old Uncle sitting on the driving seat.

He Requested a lot and I Finally sat in the car as i was also getting late too.

POV END.

Sidharth Reached his home and straight away went for a cold shower.

Sid's POV:

I Badly needs to calm My burning body and that girl was Making Me Let's Don't talk about it

Her Perfect Figure Ohh God eyes and Her Lips Ohh how will I wait.

It's not that i Didn't have any affair of Something I was a Play Boy during my College Time But For Building My empire I Left These Things.

Girls still Go ga ga over me ohh u Guys must know that.

POV END.

AFTER A LONG COLD SHOWER SIDHARTH Just Slept Because His Mind was not Working .

It was hard for Shehnaaz to Sleep but She Finally Did It.

She was Scared that again she will wake up and again the same evil faces when she will wake up without any fear.

She just slept Thinking about her problems and all.

Another Bright Day And Birds Chirping All Around Made Sana groan and she woke up.

She saw the time and Straight away went to get fresh.

Knock Knock Knock Knock

3 Idiots were sleeping like a baby when the Continuous Knock made there sleep disturb.

Varun in his Donut print pjs Went to open there door and saw a Guard with grin on his face.

Varun: What the Hell Went Wrong Know?

Guard: Boss ne Bulaya Hai Breakfast table pe

Varun jaw drop and Shouted to make other 2 idiot wake.

Rohan was Rubbing his eyes and Alex was yawning.

Guard: Boss ne Kaha 2 Minute Meij Neeche nahi aaye toh direct Practice room....

Before the Guard could complete the sentence they all ran down towards the Breakfast table.

Sidharth was sipping his coffee while doing some work in his Laptop.

All stood in a row and Sidharth looked at them with his eyes wide open

Sidharth : Who will say U Guys Are Mafias.

Rohan in Bunny Print pjs and alex in star print pjs and Varun ka toh bata diya.

All Rolled there eyes on his taunting session and Sidharth Stood up.

Sidharth: Get Ready in 10 mins

All Together : Why

Sidharth: We are Going to College For Observation.

All Together: Yaa Observationnnnnnnn

Sidharth: Time starts Now and Wohoo all Ran from there.

Shehnaaz was Busy In Her notes when veer came and Sat Beside her.

Shehnaaz was looking cute in her pink kurti and white pants.

And Veer was Shamelessly looking at him was Lustful eyes.

Shehnaaz got up and Veer pull her by wrist and Shehnaaz tried to get out of his grip.

Veer: Baby Why U Bite Me Yesterday

Shehnaaz Looked here and there for help but the spoil brat cleared the whole classroom in a Second.

Shehnaaz: Leave me

Veer: First Pay for ur Mistake Baby

Shehnaaz tried alot to get out of his grip when veer noticed some mark on her neck.

She jerked his hand and Stood up and Veer's  blood Boiled the Moment he saw That Was a Bite.

Veer just Holded her wrist Tightly and pull her towards him.

Shehnaaz Started screaming when veer made her shut by keeping his palm.

Sidharth Reached the College and Again the same thing girla were going ga ga over his body and he was Wearing maroon shirt with balck suit set and sunglasses.

Shehnaaz pushed him with all her mighty but veer jerked her away and she fall on the floor.

Veer took steps Towards her when Shehnaaz got up and ran before he can hold her.

Shehnaaz went to the College groud and sat on the bench Crying Badly.

Sidharth was moving towards his personal cabin when  he saw her.

PROMO:

SIDHARTH SAW HER CRYING BADLY HE DON'T WHY IT EFFECT HIM

SIDHARTH: I WANT THE GROUND CLEAR IN 1 MINUTE

ROHAN: YES BOSS.

HAASIL UPDATE A BIT LATE❤

COMMENTS PLZ NA AND VOTE BHI❤😈

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें