Chapter-43❤️😈

People After Long Time Were witnessing Oberoi And Oberoi 's Gang's Cars Running Over the Streets.

Everyone is Aware of The Fact That If More Than 5 Cars Means War.

And Mafia Sidharth Is Dangerous.

Rohan Was Hell Irritated Because The View Was Constantly Hitting His Mind.

Her Pale Face Was Giving Him Immense Pain.

He Don't Know What's Happening with him but He was Suddenly Feeling To Much Connected With Naaz.

Sidharth On The Other Hand Was Sitting Leaning His Head On His Seat.

He Just Wanted To Be Calm Because Now He Knew About His Feelings and Don't Want To Rush On Any Concultion That Goes Wrong.

He Was Just Thinking How Hard Was These 4 Days For him.

He never in His Life thought That His Dark Life Will Be Filled with Colours Of Happiness.

Her Giggles Are The Best Thing He Can Listen for His Whole Life.

Stoping The Car At A Distance Made Sidharth Hit Reality.

He Open His Eyes and Saw Rohan Waiting Outside.

Taking A Deep Breath He Set His jacket And Ran His hands on his Rough yet Soft Hairs.

He Open The Gate Which Will Now Lead To Naaz Yes That Was Not Just A Car Door But Was A Door Of Hopes Opening.

He Made His Way Out and Saw His Men Positioning And Rohan Taking His Riffel Out.

Sidharth Nodded In Yes and Look here And there to Find Natasha.

For the First Time He was Thinking To Kill Any Girl With His bare hands and that was one and only maya.

But The Thought Of Sidharth Oberoi Killing Any Girl Naahh Not His Kinda thing.

No Matter How Ruthless He is He will Never Cross The line Of Ruthlessness.

Taking Slow Steps Towards The Back Gate He Enter The Mansion Which Was Looking Old.

Sidharth Took his Gun Out and Enter The Way To Back Door.

His mens Already Killed Therw Guards Ufff His army his more Strong That's the fact still they have guts to fight with him.

Chuckling He Enter The Mansion Where Almost Half Of His Guards Were lying lifeless.

He Enter The Room and Did Some Hand Movements to Tell his men to Cover the whole Mansion.

He Followed by Rohan Darted Towards The Hall Which Was Similiar to That Video one.

His Started Breathing Heavily Because Some Different vibes where hitting him.

He Enter That Hall but No Sign Of Her and His Face Was Pale Because There was something which is disturbing him.

In a Dark Small Room Shehnaaz was sitting Lifeless Praying For Miracle.

She Hate Sidharth Because of what Maya Told Her.

Ya She is to Innocent and Anyone can Easily Manipulate her but now her anger was Enough to make look Fierce.

She Tried to Open Her ropes but all failed when She Got a Tight slap.

She Hissed in Pain and saw Maya standing with a smirk tug on her face.

Her eyes where about to close but Her Heart That was Beating for him was making her feel Alive .

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें