Chapter-47😈♥️

Sitting On His Boss Chair He lean His Back Ufff Tough Time Has Passed now.

Sidharth: Alex

Alex Came Inside and Saw His Boss Looking At Maya With Hatred and Disgust.

He Look at Alex with Questioning Look.

Alex: She is Coming Boss.

Hmmm He Humed and Got Up Putting His Rough Hands Inside his pant Pocket.

Sidharth: I Was Really Ok When U Guys Were Playing Around (His Voice was Cold and Soft)

He Look at Andrew,Maya and On Andrew's Bodyguard.

Sidharth: But U Try To Snatch That One Person Who Bloody Leaves In My Heart.

He Almost Shouted But Andrew Smirk.

He bent on His Level Because he was tie Around The Pillar Exactly Same Like They Tied Naaz .

Sidharth: Just Wait For Few Mins Andrew and Your Smirk Hahahahah Will Fly Away.

Andrew: Oberoi She is Already Broken Now Hahahah She Won't Trust U Ever.

He Said and Maya Smirk Because There Are Few Things Which They Told Shehnaaz About Him.

Sidharth punch His Smirking Face in Anger Because No One Can Bloody Take Her Away She is His.

Andrew: This Won't Work Now Because She Won't....

Natasha Came Inside Holding A Girl And Andrew Face Was Pale Now.

Sidharth smirked Still Looking Deep into his Eyes with hate and Disgust.

"HAPPY SEEING YOUR SISTER HERE"

Sidharth Stood up and Look Back where Natasha and His Sister Where Standing.

Natasha made her sit on the Chair and She was looking at him with disgust.

Andrew: Oberoi How Dare You (He Shouted)

Opps Press The Wrong Buttons of Sidharth He Hates When Someone Shouts on Him.

Sidharth walk and Took Some Pins and Hammer From the table.

He Came and Kept that on floor and Walk Towards his Chair and Took it and placed it Infornt of them.

Sidharth: I Didn't Hurt Ur Sister But If U Speak One word except What I am Asking for Sure I will Do Something.

Andrew Gulp Hard and Maya was still smirking.

Sidharth: Natasha.

Yes Boss and She sat infront of Her.

Sidharth: Hey You Bitch Don't Think That You Are Safe Because U are Now Gonna Regret Your each and Every Past actions.

Her smirk flew away when she saw Natasha Picking Hot wax and Pins.

Natasha Smirk and Look at Her Hands Which Hurted There Naaz Yes There Naaz Because Now She is Part of There Family.

Sidharth: So What You Guys Did With Her?

Sidharth spoked Placing One Pin On His Finger and Hammer over the pin.

Rohan was Standing with Emotionless Face Because His Anger Is More Dangerous So It's Better To Stay Away Now.

Sidharth: 1........2..........and

Andrew: Just Showed Few Of Your Videos and Pic With Maya.

He Said in One go making Him More Angry Fucking Shit He was not Ready for this.

Without Thinking Once He Hammed The Pin Inside His Finger.

He Shouted and Was Screaming on Top of His Lungs.

Natasha: U Are Such A Bitch.

With that She put her hand on Hot Wax and Was Looking at her with disgust.

Sidharth: And What U Guys Did?

Andrew was breathing and Screaming Loudly When Sidharth took Big Pin and Hammed on his hand.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh He Screamed.

"What You Guys Did"

His Heart Came to His Mouth When Maya Said...

Maya: Just Gave Her Some Over dose of XYZ Drugs.

His Eyes Became Red Nd His Jaw Tighten.

Sidharth: U Morons

Before He Could Say Anything They Witness His Hand Bleeding and A Gun shot.

Andrew Fainted and Sidharth Look at The Direction and Saw Rohan Standing With Gun.

Sidharth know His Feelings and All So He Stood Up and Natasha Asked Maya Teh Reason Behind all these.

But Maya Fainted The Moment Natasha Dug Some Pins in Her fingers.

Sidharth Walk Near Rohan who was Standing with a poker face and Holding his gun.

Sidharth Hug Him Tightly and Still He Didn't Reacted.

Rohan: Boss How Can They Use Innocent Soul To Trap Us.

His Voice cracked No Matter what Rohan Varun and Alex are Still Soft From Heart.

Sidharth was hugging him tightly when Alex Shoot His Bodyguard On Both Of His legs.

Natasha Look at Him and He was damn Angry because He was Looking at her With Lust.

Sidharth Turn His head and So Did Rohan.

Alex: I Felt to Shoot Him So I Did.

All Nodded in Yes and Look at The Bodies Lying Lifeless.

Sidharth: Make Sure That They Count each and Every Breathe Till they Beg for death.

He Walked Out with Rohan and Alex Was Shooting Daggers on Natasha for her mini skirt.

(UFF POSSESIVE MAFIAS ARE THE BEST)

AUTHOR NOTE:

FIRST OF ALL I WROTE A LONG ROMANTIC CHAPTERS AND YOUR COMMENTS WHERE DAMN LOW.

I WRITE WITH MY WHOLE HEART SO WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF GUYS TAKE A MOMENT AND COMMENT.

VERY MUCH DISAPPOINTED.

SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE BECAUSE I AM BUSY YOU ALL KNOW FESTIVE SEASON AND STUDIES.
___________________________________________

Promo:

Shehnaaz: Mujhe cake Khana

Sidharth: Nahi Baby First Finish The soup.

Cute Moments hojye 🥺♥️

__________________________________________

Do Comment and Vote Guys Follow me To On Wattpad and Instagram too❤️

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें