Chapter-5😈❤️

Sidharth saw her running Towards the ground and  Went behind her.

As she sat on the bench he saw she is crying his heart stared beating fast Seeing her tears.

Shehnaaz was Crying and Cursing her life and herself.

Sidharth: Rohan (He Shouted)

Rohan: Boss

Sidharth: I want the Ground Clear in 2 Minutes.

Rohan know the reason very well and asked his men to clear the crowd.

Shehnaaz was Crying badly and hiccuping very much.

Sidharth took slow step towards her and Shehnaaz was Sobbing.

Sidharth went near her and Stood Beside her back.

Shehnaaz: Kyu Mere Sath asa hota hai Mein Koi khilona Hu Kya (while Crying)

Sidharth Silently took his glasses out and sat beside her.

Shehnaaz felt Someone sitting beside her and closed her eyes that no one except veer will come near her.

Sidharth was Shocked Seeing her red eyes Clutched and her red nose.

Shehnaaz: Plzz Veer Please Mujhe Maaf kr doh Please(she Started blabbering)

Sidharth felt a Sudden anger Listening Some guy name from her mouth Is She Committed I swear i Will Kill These idiots if they got wrong info.

Sidharth: Who is veer(in a Loud Voice)

His Loud voice made her jump and she was Feeling scared now.Her eyes was still close and clutch her kurti more.

Sidharth Cursed himself for Shouting on her she is so Soft like feather

Ahh Sidharth treat her like a Baby Not like ur men(his inner voice)

Sidharth: Hey Listen Please Look At me.

For the first time Sidharth Oberoi was Pleading a Girl to look at him Like Seriously The one who is know as heartless was Pleading now.

Shehnaaz Felt Something Different and tried to open her eyes but was damn Scared.

Sidharth saw her Scared face and without thinking for a Second Holded her hand that was Clutching her kurti.

Shehnaaz open her eyes as he felt Someone holding her hand and saw The Most Handsome...Hot...Gentlemen Type Personality Sitting beside her.

(OK OK WOH GENTLEMEN MAFIA BHI HAI OPSS ME GOING TO ROHAN FOR ENJOYING THE SCENE)

Shehnaaz was admiring his face his brown eyes...Perfect figure and The Coat Was Hugging his biceps and Body Properly.

Sidharth Smirked Seeing her gawking on his features and Look at her eyes with intensity.

Shehnaaz came to Reality and look around to Found no one Except 3 Guys Standing and munching chips.

Sidharth: No One is Here Except Me Baby(in Low Voice )

Shehnaaz Smiled at him and Felt nice when he call her baby.

Shehnaaz : Hai Toh (Pointing towards 3 Idiots)

Sidharth Looked at them and made faces seeing them Fighting for chips (ahhh mafia kids)

Sidharth: Mmm Ignore them.

Sidharth Saw some buries on her hand and was worried now.

Sidharth: What the Hell Yeh kase hua...Who Dare to do this Hann who dare to it? (FRUSTRATED)

Shehnaaz Immediately took her hand back from his and Was Scared.

Sidharth saw the Bite which he gave was damn red like some has tried to bite it again or rubbed it.

Sidharth: What Happen on Your Neck Tell me right now who the hell did it(in a Loud Voice )

Tears started rolling from her eyes and She Looked at him with All Scared face.

Sidharth: Shit (in a low Voice)

He rub his Forehead for Shouting on her Because he Didn't wanted to do that but He also Don't know to handle such situations calmly.

Sidharth: I Am Sorry(in low Voice)

But she Didn't look at him and was still crying.

Sidharth encircle his arm around her shoulder and pull her near him. Shehnaaz felt nice with his touch and gave in his Demand .

Sidharth: I am Sorry Bacha

(Kasam lage kisne kisne Miss kiye yeh word❤🤭)

Shehnaaz Look up at him with tear in her eyes and cute sad puppy face making him Chuckle.

Shehnaaz: Aapp Ch mm Chilana Mattt
(In Low Voice)

Sidharth Nodded in yes and hug her more Tightly and Shehnaaz Also rested her head on his shoulder.

Shehnaaz was Feeling very nice having some one Beside all she wanted was To Have Someone Whom she can share things with and She Didn't wanted to Know anything about him or who is he all she Wanted was someone beside her.

She crave for love,Care and Attention ajd If someone was Giving her she didn't wanted to spoil that moment.

Sidharth: Now Tell me what Happen?.

Shehnaaz Nodded in no and Sidharth knew that something is troubling her.

Sidharth: Tell Me Na I will Solve it.

Shehnaaz: Sachi Aap Karo Ge Solve Aap Kro ge meri madat(with a grin)

Sidharth: Han Kru Ga Ab batao

Shehnaaz: Kahi Aap Bhi Mujhe..

Sidharth: Don't Worry about anything just tell me.

Shehnaaz: Koi Mere se baat nhi karta...Koi Meri Madat Nahi krta...Sab Fayda uthate hai... Sab mujhe ase Treat karte hai jase mein koi panauti Hu...Koi pass nahi aata mere...Sab mujhe bass tang krte hai aur Mujhe (and Started Crying)

Sidharth Heart miss a beat Listening her talks and Her cry was Making him weak.

For the First Time Sidharth Oberoi was Helpless Infront of a girl.He Just hug her more Tightly.

Sidharth: Mein Hoon na Mein Sab Thik kr Du Ga Bacha.

Suddenly Sidharth stood up Thinking Veer Might Hurt Him or Her after seeing them.

Sidharth also stood up and Holded her hand when she was About to go.

Sidharth: Kyaa huaaa

Shehnaaz: Mujhee Nahi Mujhe Wohh Wohh dekhaa mujhe (She was fumbling)

Sidharth just pull her in his arms and Hugged Her Tighty and Shehnaaz felt a Sudden peace in his arms.

3 Idiots Look at them with there eyes wide Open is This our boss Is This The same Man who make people beg Infront of Was Pacifying a Girl.

Promo:

Sidharth was Roaming In The Campus and saw something.

Shehnaaz was Running all drenched in water and Fall on the Floor.

Hell Tired Guys🥺❤️

Comment and Vote Ok Ok Ok 🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺❤️🥺

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें