Chapter-53♥️😈

Shehnaaz came out of washroom and find Few Bags and A Bouquet of Flowers with them.

She Ran and Open The Box and Find a Beautiful Purple Short Dress With a Note

"This Is For You Mera Bacha Don't Jump To much okay and Get Ready as Fast as You Can❤️"

Her Heart was beating faster and faster because His words were roaming in her mind.

She Saw A Note On Bouquet and Snatch it and Started Reading it.

"Don't Blush To Much Jaan U Know Na I Already Can't Wait To Make You Mine"

This Was It She Pick the Dress up and Ran Towards the washroom area making Sidharth laugh who was watching her on his I-Pad.

He Called and Check All The Arrangements Once again and Started Getting Ready.

He Wore a Black Shirt with Balck Pants Looking Damn Hot.

He Came to His Room after getting ready and Took There Luggage With him keeping another gift for her.

She Came Out of washroom area all twirling and Flipping her hair.

She Got Ready in no Time with Nude Makeup and Open Hairs with no jewellery looking like a princess all set to kill her prince.

She came out of them room and saw one Box Kept with another note.

"Wear These Because I Want You To Feel Like You are So Damn Special For Me Bacha."

She Open The Box To Find Beautiful Golden Watching and Dimaond Earrings.

Her Eyes was twinkling Seeing all these and tears also started forming on her eyes.

She wore it and came out to find Rohan waiting for her with roses.

She Smile when Rohan came forward and peak her forehead out of Love and care.

"U Look Beautiful My Life"

He said and Gave roses to her to which she hug him Tightly and he just rub her back to make her calm.

She took a step towards Stairs to Find Varun and Alex waiting for her.

Varun with Blindfold and Alex with one note.

She snatch the note while giggling and read it.

"Don't You Dare to Cry Baby and Come Soon Can't wait for You Okay 🥺❤️"

She smiled and turn and towards Varun and he Made her wear the blindfolds.

They Took Her To The Car and Rohan Was Already Present there and Made her sit beside him.

Rohan: I am Here Princess.

He assured Her Because He Know About all the plans he did for her.

She Smile and Nodded Because She Can't see him.

They Reach After 1Hour and He Slowly Went Near her and Removed the Seat Belt and Made her come out.

She was confused When Some Familiar Smell hit her nose.

She just Kept Quite Knowing It's Him She Don't Need to see him She Can Just Feel Him Around.

He Took Her in Arms and Walk Towards Somewhere Even She Don't Know.

He move back after Opening Her eyes and keeping her down She Took Time To Adjust Her eye sight and was Awestruck Of The View.

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें