chapter-11😈❤

Sidharth look at Shehnaaz who was Continuously looking outside and Just kept his hand on her.

Just in a Second Shehnaaz look at him and he Smirk Because he was successful in Gaining Attention.

Sidharth: I Won't Eat u Keep Ur Mouth shut.

Shehnaaz then realised that she was staring Sidharth with her eyes wide open and a bit of her mouth too🤭.

Closing her mouth she Look away in embarrassment and Blush a bit when his thumb was Gently rubbing her hands.

She felt like he is not that ruthless he just a bit akdu Hhehehe and Giggle on her own Thoughts quietly.

Now who will tell her he is hell ruthless but you are the only one facing his soft side.

Sidharth stop his car at the back gate of her Hostel and Shehnaaz came to Reality.

As she was About to get down sidharth pull her by her wrist Nd There face was now damn close to each other.

Sidharth's hot Breathe was Falling on Her Cheeks making it more red and He Gently rub his Knuckles on her Cheeks.

Tugging her hairs behind her ear he gently but his hand near her chin and Rub his finger on her chin.

As his Finger brushes over her chin she felt some sensation in her body and shiver a bit.

Sidharth:Promise me u will do what i Will tell you.(in a Husky voice)

Tracing his finger from her chin to neck neck to throat he ask again.

Sidharth: Promise me before i loose my Control.

Shehnaaz: Promisee(in a low Voice)

Kissing her Forehead he get out of his car and went to her side to get her out.

Sidharth: Never Step out until i Don't open the door.

Shehnaaz Nodded in yes and Sidharth Holded her hand and drag her towards the hostel.

Sidharth: Go and Get Your Bags and Stuffs.

Shehnaaz: What Why(Shocked )

Sidharth :Do As I Say.

Shehnaaz Didn't move from her place and  Sidharth came near her ears and said.

Sidharth: Don't Argue Baby It will be Better for both of us.

In a Second Shehnaaz move a bit front and turn her back.

Shehnaaz: Itna saman kase lau gi(in baby voice)

Sidharth Chuckled on her cute pout and Sweet baby voice.

Sidharth: U Go Toh Inside first.

Shehnaaz Nodded in yes and move Inside....As She Reached inside she found nobody there but one men standing there with his head bow down.

Men: Come I will help you.

Shehnaaz Nodded and Went Inside Towards her room.

Wearing his black mask and black sunglasses he walk Towards the dinning area of hostel.

Thud....

The Door got open scaring the shit out the girls and Warden.No One can Recognise him and he Walk Towards the chair.

(MAZAK HAI KY KBHI DEKHA HAI TRUSTY KO GUNDA GARDI KRTE HUE ISILIYE MASK PEHNA AAGE PADHO AURA HAI SIDHARTH KA BHI YRR)

Rohan: So As I Checked I The CCTV FOOTAGE OF College It's clear She handed the whole money to her.

Pointing toward the girl who can pass any moment Because she was Hell Scared.

Sidharth: How Dare u to Hit her without any evidence?

He roar Scaring Everyone but he made his voice a bit heavy to speak.

(AWAZZ SE PEHCHAN LETI TOHHH HAWWW)

Sidharth: U Literally have Guts to say lies like truth so now tell me the story.

Walking Towards the girl he took his gun out just to scare them.

Girl Shivered and Immediately Sat on her knees.

Neru: Sorry Sir Sorry Mein kabhi nhi karu gi mujhe marna maat please please please.

Sidharth: why u Did this?

Neeru: I Just Hate her I Don't Know why i  just hate her.

She said and Sidharth Gestured his female Guards too Handle her Because His Anger was  increasing by each second.

Walking Towards the warden and Scaring her too not level he said.

Sidharth: U Have to Pay for Her Wounds and walk Towards the Door with rohan leaving tye girls with her female guards.

Ahhhh Noo Please noo ahhh Nooo

They shouted Because the girl guards slap them hard for such Disgusting Planning.

Shehnaaz pack all the things and Men Ask her to leave he will bring the stuffs She was Confused But then She walk away.

Coming Towards the Hostel gate Neru came Running Towards her.

Neeru: Sorry Sorry Sorry Shehnaaz Sorry asa kabhi nahi hoga Sorry

Shehnaaz was Shocked but then Her heart is not that harsh to behave Badly with Anyone.

Shehnaaz: It's okay.

Neeru Immediately ran back and Shehnaaz was Shocked Because the Guard told her to just say sorry come back in 2 mins.

Shehnaaz Ignore all the things and Went near his car only to see him Leaning on her side of car gate.

His arms were Wrap around his chest making his biceps look more sexy.

Sidharth: Get in (and open her side of the door)

She settled inside the car and Sidharth went to his side.

Shehnaaz was Looking Outside and was in no mood to Talk and Sidharth also wanted some peace so decided to keep quiet.

Shehnaaz Can't take his silence more and Can't be quite too so she said.

Shehnaaz: Me mmmm mein Kaha jau gi?

Sidharth Didn't answer her making her frown and she look at Him with anger.

Shehnaaz: Kaha le jaa rhe aap

Sidharth:
     " U Are Going to My Mansion 😈"

PROMO:
HEY GUYS STREAM BHULA DUNGA THEM I WILL THINK ABOUT THE NEXT PART AND YES STORY IS GOING TO BE A BIT INTENSE SO IT'S A REQUEST EITHER TO READ OR CAN LEAVE IT😁

Haasil Update by Tomorrow Because Thoda Time lag rha😁

(COMMENT KRO NA AND VOTE FOR UR CUTE WRITER ❤🙈)

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें