CHAPTER-18😈❤

Shehnaaz's POV:

The Car stop Outside the Mansion and He Put Me Down And Went out to open the car gate.

I Step Outside and He Possessively Slide his Hand around my waist and hold it Tight yet Softly.

Giving him a slight smile We Went Inside the Mansion and We Saw Few Men sitting in Black Dress.

Sidharth Didn't Reacted When they got up and He Look at Me and I Was Confused.

Sidharth: U Go and Change.

I Nodded my head and Look one more time at them and went up.

They All Were Looking Dangerous But I Shrug the Thoughts away and ran to Have a Hot Bath.

(BABY TENSION MAT LO WAITER HAI TRUST ME😬)

POV END.

Sidharth Walk Towards Then Hand tug Inside His pocket and Went straight At the Last Towards His Royal Chair.

Sidharth Turn and Sat on The chair and Gesture them to sit by swaying His finger in air.

Sidharth: It's Seems Like Something Is Really Urgent That u Guys Came to My Mansion Not Our work place.

He Said in a Stern tone and no expression in his face and Saw Rohan Coming with His Coffee and Kept on the side table.

He Immediately Stood Behind Him putting his hand Back.

Sidharth: Speak Or Waiting For Me to  entertain you.

Men1 : Extremely Sorry Boss But This was really Urgent.

Sidharth Raise his Eyebrow Gulping his coffee down and Nod His head.

Men 2: Bosss Our Detectives Are Missing and We Got to Know That Someone From Fire Bug Team Is Trying to Play around and Giving Information To Them.

Men 1: Boss Yesterday Some Destroy The Back Gate of Our Practice Area.

Sidharth Rest his head back on his chair and Close his eyes for a While.

Sidharth: Interesting Isn't It?

Sidharth stood up with a jerk making Everyone gulp hard.Walking ahead He Stop.

Sidharth: Fire Bug Really Have Guts to Mess with us It's Really More Interesting. (With smirk)

Men 1: Bosss

Sidharth: Cut the Crap And Listen Get All the Details in 24 Hour.

"It's Impossible "

Taking 2 big steps he grab one men by his Jaw and Make Everyone stood up.

Sidharth: If It's That Impossible Then U Get Ready To Know Whom u Are Denying to.

Men: So...rry So...rry Bos..sss

He was chocking when alex came and Made him lose his grip and took him too his chair.

Sidharth: Dare anyone say No To Me I Fuckin will Show u Whom Am I.

Alex: Relax Boss Please Mam Is Upstairs.

He took a deep Breathe Nd Alex ask them to leave.

Sidharth: Think Twice Before Coming Here Because I No More Live alone Here.

With That He made his Way Upstairs Towards His room and Ran his Hands on his hairs.

As He Enter his room which was no more his His each and Every nerves Relax the Moment he inhale the scent of her.

Closing the door her went Inside and saw Shehnaaz Standing in Balcony in Cute Polkadot Pjs.

Taking Slow Steps towards Her. He Immediately Encircle his hand around her making Her Jump.

Sidharth: Relax Mera bachaa It's Me.

Shehnaaz took a deep Breath and lean her head back on his chest.For the First Time Shehnaaz Reciprocated His actions.

Sidharth: What Happen baby.

He Asked her Nuzzling hiz nose on her neck and Rubbing her waist a bit.

Shehnaaz: Mereew kooo kuchhh puchna hai(in low tone)

Turning her face towards him he hug her and She Was Feeling worried.

Sidharth: Go ahead .

Shehnaaz: Iwanttogothefreashersparty

In one go and he immediately took his face out and saw her eyes close.

He Took her face in his huge palms and Make her look at him.

Sidharth: I won't eat you.

Shehnaaz took a deep Breathe and Nodded in yes.

Shehnaaz: I....Want....to.....Go...To...The ...freshers Party.

Sidharth Look at her and she pouted cutely and Sidharth Chuckled Slowly.

Sidharth: U Want to go?

Shehnaaz Nodded quietly and Sidharth hug her again.

Sidharth: Okay U Can go.

Shehnaaz jump on him more and encircle her arms around his neck and pull him close.

Shehnaaz: Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou So Much.

Sidharth Hugged her more Tightly and Shehnaaz too felt Awesome in his protective arms.

Sidharth: But No Short dress.

Shehnaaz Immediately Broke the Hug and Look at him with puppy eyes and He Raised his brows up.

Shehnaaz: Woh Dress code hai.

Sidharth: No Means no Koi dress code nahi.

Shehnaaz: Ahhha Par sab pehne ge.

Sidharth: No Shehnaaz Just no.

Shehnaaz pouted and Sat on the couch Ignoring him and He Smile Like Few mins ago he was fighting and Now he is arguing with her likee a kid.

Sidharth: U are Unique Baby U can wear Anything else.

Shehnaaz: Dress code sabka same mein alag dekhu itna Unique nhi bana(in her baby voice )

(AUR NAHI TOH KY PEHNO BABY JO PEHNA HUM DARTE THODI HAI PEHNO PEHNO)

Sidharth: Don't Argue on This topic (in a Stern tone)

Shehnaaz got up and Went to bed and Sat there and He huffs.

Sidharth (Abee yaar kaya naya drama hai)

Sidharth: Come Her Shehnaaz Eat first.

Shehnaaz: Mujhe bhukh nhi

Sidharth: Don't Check my Patience (in a stern tone)

She Shiver a bit by her tone nd Walk Towards him and started eating without looking at him.

SIDHARTH:

"Tough Day Tomorrow I Guess 😬"

PROMO:

Shehnaaz Will Wear A Short Dress or Will Go Wearing a Blanket?

Is Shehnaaz safe with Sidharth?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
COMMENTS KR DOH PLEASE ❤☹
VOTE VOTE VOTE PLEASE ❤❤❤❤

Wajah Tum Ho( Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें