🌺A New Beginning🌺

Louis and Michell have been together for two years, and the last mouth Louis caught her cheating, they decided to stay together as long as they move. Louis had to move his headquarters to Doncaster, his hometown, and where they were moving.

Michelle hated the fact that they were moving especially close to Louis's family. She only had to deal with them on holidays, but now it would be almost every day. She also had nowhere to shop; this was going to be horrible for her.

When they finally arrived at their new house, Michelle was not impressed. "So what do you think? It has a pool, a big backyard, a beautiful library." Louis said hopefully. "One our London house looked better. Two, when will I use the fucking library, and I guess the pool will do." Louis knew all those things were true, but why couldn't she be happy for once. "Well, let's go inside; my family will be here in an hour." Louis was so excited to see his family he couldn't wait. "great." Michelle mumbled under her breath.

Louis had all of their clothes and property already in the house. So all they did was unpack the luggage they had and went separate ways. Louis went into his at-home office working and making sure everything transferred correctly. Louis knew that things would be hard for them, but they just need to work at it; he kept saying that, not really believing it. He kept working, trying to distract himself from a lot of things. Being a CEO was hard for Louis; he never expected it to happen, but now he loves it even though it gets stressful.

An hour later, the doorbell rang through the house; he got up, knowing Michelle would not open it. When he opened the door, all he saw were the people he always loved  Charlotte, Félicité, Daisy, Phoebe, Ernest and Doris, and his Mom, Jay. They all slammed into the boy giving him a big hug. "Hello, honey, where is Michelle?" all the siblings made faces at the mention of Michelle. "She's somewhere." was all Louis said before. "I am right here." her voice was filled with attitude and hate. "Well, hello" "hi," she left and walked to the living room. Louis leads his family to the living room. "So Louis, have you seen the new office?" Michelle wanted to say something so bad, but she didn't. "Not in person but pictures, yes." "Can we visit you at your work?" daisy asked. "Of course you can." Louis a little shocked that they wanted to visit him at work; nonetheless, he was happy to have his family around.

"Mom, I am hungry. What for dinner?" Lottie asked, "The Royal Garden ?" "What is that?" Louis questioned, "Omg, Louis, you have to try it. It's so good and really pretty inside, but it's better to eat there, and we are not the best dressed right now, but I wonder if Chef. Styles has anything new." Fizzy said with hope in her eyes. "Well, if it sounds as good as you describe, then you guys go home and get changed, and we will meet there." All the children ran to Louis saying thank yous, and I love yous

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, the first chapter will be short but don't worry, they will get longer. I hope you stay and enjoy this book :)