🧸Grandma🧸

"DADDY!!" Harry was wide awake. He was sitting on the bed waiting for Louis. "Harry, what happened?" "UP!" Harry was giggling. He was excited for the day. "Okay, okay. Hey, so I need to go get something. Do you want grandma jay to come to watch you? Or gemma?" Louis said, walking with Harry to the nursery. "Mmmm J!" "Alright, now what onesie?" "Deer?" "Perfect!" Harry got dressed and crawled to the living room while Louis changed. He wanted to give Harry a gift after what happened yesterday. He felt like he wasn't showing Harry how much he loved him. SO today, he was getting something exciting. Louis got dressed in a green Adidas hoodie and some black pants. Walking back to the living room seeing Harry watching a show. "Love, what do you want to eat?!" Louis called from the kitchen. "Coco!" Harry called back. Louis made them both chocolate cereal. He grabbed one of Harry's bottles just in case he wanted something to drink.

"Thank you, daddy," Harry said when the food was set in front of him. "Oh, you are very welcome." Louis and Harry sat in silence until Harry broke it. "Daddy, where?" "Where am I going?" Harry nodded. "Mhmm, I don't know  if I should tell you it could ruin the surprise." "Daddy, please? I'll give you kissy." Louis chuckled at his baby's words. "Well, that's a good idea, but-" a pair of lips cut him off. "TELL ME!" Harry said in victory. "Fine, I am getting you a present, but no matter what, I am not telling you what it is."  Harry made a little pout but grew a smile and blushed when Louis kissed his cheek. "I am going to call my mom. I will be right back. Stay put." Louis made sure Harry understood before leaving.

"Hey, mom," Louis said. "Hi, honey, what's up?" "Well, remember when you said that you didn't want to miss a moment in little Harry's life? Well, he's little, and I need to get him a present. Would you like to babysit?" Even if Jay has expressed her fondness for Harry, Louis was still a little scarred. "AHHHH, this perfect; the girls are gone. I am on my way. Do you need anything?" Louis laughed at his mother. "No, mom, just come already." "Iamonmyway!"

That was the last thing Louis heard. He walked to the living room to find Harry on the couch lying down with snowball. "Come here," Louis said, grabbing Harry and placing Harry on his lap. "But snow." "What about him? He's fine." "is daddy jewouls?" "I am not jealous of a dog." Yes, he was very jealous of the dog. "My mom is on her way," Louis said, trying to change the subject. "Is daddy be jewouls of J too?" Harry said, giggling. "One, I am not jealous of the dog, and I won't be jealous of my mom." Harry kept giggling and hid his face in Louis's neck

Harry and Louis had learned about an old show called 'the doodlebops' and Harry is in love. Always along with the characters and loving everything Deedee did. Sometimes Louis catches himself singing the them song. It's catchy, but it's annoying when you hear it all day. Yea, he's wiped like fucking whipped cream for Harry. After yesterday Louis feels like Harry doesn't understand how much he loves him. Louis would do anything in his power to keep him safe and happy. Harry was like a little ball of light, and seeing that little ball of light dim made Louis sad and wanting to fix it.

~10 minutes later~

Louis got up to open the gate and door Harry crawled behind. Soon Jay burst through the door, scaring Harry. "Harry! Hi love!" Jay ran straight towards Harry, picking him up and placing kisses all over his face. "Yea, I am doing great," Louis said sarcastically. "Oh, Hi, Louis. It's not my fault I was excited to see Harry." Jay put Harry down and hugged Louis. "Up, daddy?" Harry asked from the floor. "Of course" Louis picked Harry up and walked to the living room. "Mom, he has everything, um, he will eat lunch at 1:00, but I should be back by 12 something. Besides that, any drink sippy cup." Yes, Louis was nervous about leaving Harry with someone, even if his mom. Can you blame him?

"Louis, I know how to take care of kids. Now leave!"  Louis looked at Harry. "Alright, love, I am leaving, but I will be right back." "bye-bye, daddy." Harry felt like crying; he always goes with Daddy. What's different about today? "Oh, baby, don't make that face; you are going to make me cry." "no cry. Kissy?" Harry didn't want Louis to cry, "Always love." A little kiss and Louis was gone.