🌺Same Old Same Old 🌺

(same day as the last chapter, I went back in time for Harry, so its morning)

Harry has been In the food industry his whole life. His father and mother were the ones that bought him the restaurant. The Royal Garden was Harry's pride and joy. He spent every moment there. He even met his best friend. Zayn, his Sous chef they meet in the kitchen and never separated; they were great partners. Liam, his bartender Harry knew from the moment they meet they would be close, and it was true. Niall, his waiter, now Harry loves Niall, but sometimes it feels like Niall is brothering Harry more than doing his job.

Harry lived in his nice home, which he called his castle dollhouse; he lives with Liam and Zayn.

"Harry get up; we have a meeting today," Liam said, trying to drag harry out of bed "uhg no, go away" "If you don't get up, I am going to throw water on you." " Fine, I'll get" "oh, calm down, maybe the Tomlinsons will come today." Liam left when he saw Harry smile. Harry has always loved the Tomlinsons. Hearing the younger kids talk about their day or the teens talk about the food or anything on their mind. And how jay talks about the kids or her son that Harry has never met. All he knew that the boy lived in London. Harry got and dressed in casual clothes and a bag full of fancy attire.

The meeting was short and to the point; he hated the whole business part of being a chef. The restaurant did not open until later, so Harry ran to the book store/ library. Said hello to the front lady, grabbed the book he has been reading, went upstairs area, sat at the window, and began to read. The book was about love, something Harry knew very little about but loved reading about it. He loved getting the feeling of getting lost in the book. It always helped him; it felt like he's traveled the world. Harry's dream to have a little library when he moves; all he has is a bookshelf, but he has the book store. "Shit, it's 5:00. Liam is going to kill me." Harry ran down the steps, but the front lady was not there, so he wrote a little note.

Hi, Clare, you were not at the front desk when I came down, and I was late for work. I took the book. I'll give it back tomorrow- Harry :)

Harry stuffed the book in his bag and ran to the restaurant. Once he was inside, he went to the back room and got dressed. The second he was done, Liam ran into the room. "Were you here the whole time?" "Yes. where else would I be?" Harry said, trying to act normal "Then why didn't you come to the kitchen? Liam said, still not believing the curly boy. "I was busy doing paperwork." "LIAR! Your computer is unplugged. You went to the library." Harry wanted to slap himself. "Fine, I did, but now I am here, so let's get to work okay, okay."

Harry walked into his kitchen. "Niall set the tables. Roman put out the welcome sign Liam bar. Everyone else, let's get cooking. Now!" With that, Niall's team went out so did Roman's team

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How was your day?

What's your favorite color?