🌺Suprise💋

The one thing Louis didn't want was to go to work today. He decided to go early to spend the day with Harry. Tomorrow would be Christmas morning, so he would see his family then. Louis got out of bed and quietly got ready; he wrote a note saying he was at work and would be back soon. Then he left even though he wanted to stay with Harry.

Harry woke it up because the warmth of Louis was gone. He saw the note and rolled out of bed. He got ready and started to think Louis's gift would be here in two days. So, for now, what does he do?

Harry went to the kitchen and made cereal and thought of brownies. He sat there music blasting, making brownies. He put extra chocolate chips for fun. When the brownies were in the oven, Harry decided to use a blow-up mattress and make a fort in the living room. Luckily he didn't need to move anything besides the couches and coffee table. He grabbed blankets and pillows and lights and stuffies. Then he put on pink panties with thigh-high socks with one of Louis's hoodies. When the brownies were done, he set them to cool and texted Louis.

~At Louis's office~
Louis was in the middle of a meeting. He didn't need to be there, but he was asked to. Apparently, he should be at most meetings. This was just about promoting the brand and finding new artists. This wasn't his job; he should be looking at contracts and fixing problems.

Baby🧸❤️: HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!😘🎉🥳🎈🎁
Louis🙈: Thank you, love.❤️
Baby🧸❤️: Do you know what time you're coming home?
Louis🙈: Soon, hopefully
Baby🧸❤️: Good, I have a surprise.😁
Louis🙈: What type of surprise?
Baby🧸❤️: idk; you have to wait and find out.😉

Louis was smiling; he put his phone back in his pocket and lookup. The women leading the meeting was looking at him. "Mr. Tomlinson, I asked a question." fuck "Can you repeat it." "What do you think about build boards?" "Mmm, maybe. We have to remember we are behind the seans. So maybe it could be some of our top artists and our logo next to them." "Fine. Now I think it's time to talk about new people." Louis mumbled something under his breath. " Mr. Tomlinson, is something wrong?" "Yea."

Louis got up and walked to the front. "One, I should be home; it's my birthday. Two, this is something yall talk about and then bring it to me. Three, I don't remember putting you in charge of this group. That explains why you asked me to come because you would know to tell me later if you were in charge. You can say you wanted me to be a part of the process, but no, that's not how it works here. I like my workers to think for themselves and then tell me. So if you have a problem with me leaving or how I run my company, the stand-up and pack your shit." No one said a thing, so he walked out and packed his stuff to go home; his assistant said Happy birthday and goodbye.

He raced home; he wanted to be with Harry and have a good birthday. Zayn, Liam, and Niall texted Happy birthday and told him that they need to hang out after Christmas. Louis got to the gate and opened it up, then parked. He quietly opened the door, hearing loud music; he slowly walked to the kitchen Harry's back was to him, so he placed everything down and walked as slowly and quietly. When he was right behind Harry, he wrapped his arms around the boy. "AHHHHHHH!!!" Harry turned to see Louis. "LOUIS, DONT DO THAT!" "I had to" "No, you didn't." "I think I did." "Well, go back outside because I had a thing planed; close your eyes too." Louis walked out and waited for Harry.

Harry came out with the brownies and a little card. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" Harry screamed, "Thank you, love." Harry gave him a quick kiss and grabbed his hand to make him follow. When they go to the living room, Louis saw the fort. "So your gift won't come until after Christmas, and I wanted to do something, so we watch all of your favorite movies and whatever else" Louis looked at him and gave a kiss on the cheek. "I love you so much." "I love you too. Now go get comfy, and I need to start dinner." "Alright," Louis went to change, putting on some PJ pants and a t-shirt. Harry was making le plat véritable his friend taught him this dish.