🌺Hope🌺

~Harry Pov~

I need to leave; I grabbed some keys and left. I had nowhere to go just needed to drive. I felt so conflicted he just got out of a relationship he told me that he had no feelings for her. Should I believe him? Louis is a fantastic guy. What will happen if I open up to him. What if I slip and he does things to me, or he's mean and hates when I slip. I know he took care of me, and Liam said he was happy and all of that, but what if it was an act? What if he is horrible. I don't need or want a toxic house. What if Louis leaves me? I know I'll have Liam and Zayn and Niall, but my little self has already claim Louis. What if he hurts me? I want to think optimistic that he will be fucking amazing, but NO! I need to protect myself. I got hurt once, and people tried to hurt me. I won't let it happen. I need to call mom.

"Mom?" I was nervous to tell her, "Baby, what's wrong?" Can she hear how scared I am? "Mom, I think I really like Louis, and I want him to be my caregiver, but I am scared." I felt like I was about to throw up. "Harry, That's amazing, but if you have doubts about it, talk to someone, but since I don't know, Louis. You would need to talk to someone who does." "His Mom?" How will I ask Jay? "Yea, that's your best option," I said my goodbyes and sat there thinking what to say to Jay. Does Jay even know about the breakup?

"Jay?" God, I sound so nervous. "Harry!" "Hi, Jay, how are you doing?" "I am doing great actually celebrating with the girls." Oh, shit, did I forget a birthday?!? "Celebrating?" " Honey, haven't you heard Louis broke up with that bitch" HA! That was the best thing I have ever heard, and Jay cussing that was awesome. "Yea, I heard about that. Jay, this is going to sound really weird but is Louis a good person? Like would he take care of me? And understand my boundaries?" "Well, Louis is an amazing person. I know he will take care of you and respect boundaries. Why?" "It was just a question. I got to go bye, Jay!" I hung up before she could answer. I turned around and went back to Louis's house. Hopefully, this ends well.

"Louis!" no response "Louis!" I look around, and my note was gone, but there was a new one.

Harry, I need to think about something. I went out for a drive hope I am back before you. Yea, I know I copied you. - Louisx :)

Oh my god, he put an 'x'!!!!!

He's gone, so I am going to take a nap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~20 minutes after Harry leaves~

~Louis Pov~

I wake up, and Harry is gone. I look around to see a note.

Louis, I needed some alone time don't know what time I will be back, hopefully before you wake up. Please don't overthink anything just need to think about a couple of things. - Harry

I look at my phone to see 20 miss calls from Michelle. One voice mail.

"Louis, please let me come back. I don't want to leave; please, I'll do better." I laughed so hard she actually believes I will take her back? This bitch is stupid. I would rather sit in a bath of acid than do that again. "Mom!" I called my mom because she needs to know. "Louis! How are you and Michelle? I feel like I haven't seen you in forever." I saw her two days ago, but okay. "I am good, actually; Michelle and I broke up." "Really!?" I could tell she was happy. "Yea" "Sooo, does that mean you will try to be with Harry?"

How does she know I like him. Am I that fucking obvious?

" I don't know, mom. Maybe." "I hope you do." I hung up after saying goodbye. I like Harry. He is a fantastic person, but what if he doesn't trust me. I know Harry was a little, but what if he doesn't trust me with that part of him.

I want to be there. I want to hold his hand. I want to color or do anything he wants.

But will he let me?

I leave a note for him.

Harry, I need to think about something. I went out for a drive hope I am back before you. Yea, I know I copied you. - Louisx :)

Hopefully, the x won't freak him out. I leave needed time. I know I want Harry. I want him in my life, but will he want me.  I feel so nervous but hopeful. Let's hope this ends well.