🌺No...🌺

(I am sorry in advance :( sorry...)

The Morring was filled with running around and so much excitement. Harry noticed but didn't say anything; he was just confused. He walked to his mom's room, but no one was there. He would be with Louis, but he had left for the market with Soma early in the morning. When he walked to grandfather's office and sat there just looking around. "Harry?" "Hi, grandfather." "What's wrong? You seem off." Harry looked at the floor, not knowing what to say.

"I dont know. I am confused; no one is here, and everyone else is running around." "Maybe you should just rest and wait for everything to calm down." "Yeah, maybe you are right." Harry got and walked around; he ended up in the attic. He was looking around, seeing old pictures and old things.

He stopped when he saw a box labeled "Harry" when he opened the box, it was filled with Harry's first kitchen equipment. Pictures, little art projects, and so many things he did when he was here. He kept looking around, finding old pictures and so many things he was happy he found the place.

Harry started thinking of his life and what he had done. He sat down to think, and it sent through a spiral. He sat and realized what he had faced and done it all with the best attitude. He faced a man the would abuse him and his family regularly. He faced that man and, never giving up, kept walking.

He was so young, but he kept going; yes, he was scared every day but kept going. When he was older, he faced another man that treated him like a toy, never caring for him and using him until he was bored. Or when Harry would have an opinion, he was told to shut up and beat. He kept going happy when he was finally safe. He dealt with a crazy bitch that scared him.

Harry has done so much and protected himself that it honestly frightened him. How did he do that? How able to keep walking and with a smile? It seemed impossible, but he kept going, he kept pushing, and now he's here being with the people he cares so much about. They supported him and gave him so much. He didn't know who to feel but relife.

~Phone call~

"Babe" It was Louis. "Yea?" "Where are you? I can't find you?" Louis sounded concerned. "Oh am sorry, I was in the attic." Harry's voice was so soft it made Louis smile so big. "It's okay little one. I am coming to you. Stay put." They hung up ad Louis walked to Harry.

"Hi, love; why are you up here?" Louis sat next to Harry, then pulling him on his lap. "I dont know; honestly, I was waiting for everyone to come home and decided to look at pictures but just sat here in deep thought." Harry was looking away, not wanting to meet Louis's eyes. "Baby, do you want to talk about it?" Louis started to rub harry's back to relax him.

"I dont even know what to say. I went through so much, and I am still here, and I have you and family friends. It's weird. Like why are yall here? I am all broken, but I smiled through all of it. Why? I could have hidden or run off something, but no, I stayed and smiled its so confusing." Harry finally looked at Louis.

"Babe, it's because you are strong. You are so strong that you decided to keep going. Let's go downstairs and take a nap. I have something special for tonight."

They went downstairs, and Harry felt so tired even though he didn't do much. But at the same time, he felt like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders. He felt so relieved that he told Louis, but he was scared something else could happen that he was not ready for.

He had a few in mind; he wanted to wait for that, maybe when he was older, and he wasn't as scared. When they got into the room, Louis changed them both to comfortable clothes, falling asleep.

To say Louis was nervous was an understatement he was dying with fear. He was the first to wake up, getting ready and setting clothes out for Harry. He was so nervous he was pacing in the restroom, waiting for Harry to wake up. He felt the walls closing in at this point. How could he sit there knowing what's about to happen without screaming?