🌺Well, Hello 🌺

(Ok, the same day still)

The whole Tomlinson got dressed to go to The Royal Garden. When Louis got there, he was shocked; he did not expect this. It was beautiful. He has never seen something so beautiful. It just made him more curious about the food inside. And the Chef making it will this mysterious chef be good?

Of course, Michelle was unimpressed, saying she has seen better in London and that the food probably isn't that good. When Louis's family arrived, they greeted eachother. "Louis, you look terrific. You outshine us all." fizzy said, causing Michelle to scoff, and that cause Lottie to make fun of her.

When walking in, they were greeted by a blond boy "Hello Jay. Usual table?" he asked, "Oh no, Niall, I have to new gest." "Oh well, hello," He said, addressing Louis. "Let me find a larger table for you guys. I will tell Harry you are here." He said. The girls got all giggly when he left.

"Mom, you come that much that you have your own table?" Louis asked very curiously " Yes and no. We come every now and then, but Harry has always loved us, so we have our own table, so then we started coming more often," Jay said, "whos Harry?" Louis asked, "the chef, of course," Jay answered, "The best chef," Daisy said.

"Please follow me," Niall said. Louis had no words. The restaurant was beautiful on the inside so elegant.

"As usual, I am your waiter Niall and what will you like to drink

"As usual, I am your waiter Niall and what will you like to drink." Everyone said the same, and Niall wrote it all down "you two?" "coke?" Louis asked only to get a nod "water," Michelle said, "perfect, I will be right back with drinks and Harry if he is not busy."

"Mom, this place is beautiful!" Louis exclaimed, "I know Harry designed it all by himself," jay said with a small smile. She always cared for Harry, gave him birthday gifts, and invited him to birthday parties. But of course, he could never replace Louis; Harry was just a good family friend.

"He's probably gay," Michelle commented with a smirk; everyone was in shock until Louis spoke up. "And there's nothing wrong with that. He could do whatever he wants. And you have some nerve you out of all people should not talk about other people." He was fuming; he knew it was weird defending a person he doesn't know, but that just pissed him off. Michelle just brushed it off with an eye roll. Jay started to think about what did her son find active in Michelle. She was rude. Horrible to him and his siblings. She isn't grateful for anything Louis has given her. What was keeping him tied to her?

If you were to ask Louis, he would not be able to answer. Deep down, it was because 'why change it? We have been together for two years; why change it at this point?' But it was toxic; it needed to be destroyed, but he couldn't do it. Honestly, he knows that he doesn't love her anymore, but he didn't want to admit it, even if it was messing with his mental health.

~In The Kitchen~  

"I NEED THE OLIVE OIL," "SALT," "SEASON THAT BETTER" Harry was barking orders.
He tried not to be rude, but it was hard sometimes. He needs things done fast and correctly. Harry sees Niall and wants to cry; he can't deal with any annoying customers.
"Niall places tell me you are only here to brother me" "Nope. Your favorite people are here," Niall said smoothly. "My parents or The Tomlinsons?" he asked. "Tomlinsons and they have two other people" "Well, then let me go see our guest" "ZAYN think you can handle it?" "Yea, but if you leave for too long, you have to clean" "deal."
Harry was about to walk to the standard table before Niall stopped him. "I had to move them" "why?!" you could tell he was getting mad. "Calm down. It's because they have two extra people," Niall said quickly. "Oh, yea. Lead the way."