🌺Sister🌺

Louis was asleep, still, in bed; he was on his phone reading on some critical things. Harry's phone started to ring, and Louis grabbed it. He saw it was harry's sister. "Harry, open your gate, rich boy!" Gemma said, "Alright." Louis said, "Ahhhhhhh, who the fuck are?" Louis let out a chuckle. "I am Louis." "oh well, open your gate." Louis hung up and opened the gate. "Hazza." He shocked Harry no response. "Love, you need to get up." Harry just hummed, "Love, your sister is here." Harry's head shot up. "I need to clean!" "Cant she is already here." "great."

The was a knock on the door, and Harry to open the door. "GEMMA!" "Little brother, I miss you!" They walked in, and gemma sees Louis. "So you are the boy that my brother likes." "Yep, I am Louis." Gemma looked Louis up and down and walked over to hug him.

"Take care of him. He's been through a lot." She walked away to harry. He showed her around and talked about everything. Louis followed but what Gemma said kept him thinking about what has harry been through. At this point, it was eating at Louis what has happened to Harry. Then the delivery man popped up in his head. The second Harry saw him, he freaked out and hid. Did you do something to Harry?

"Harry, we need to go somewhere fun." "Well, we can go get some food then to that one flower shop and the poetry place." Louis nodded and went to grab everything they might need. "Is he very strict?" Gemma asked when Louis was out of sight. "No, I don't give him a reason to be." "Do you have a nursery?" "Yea!" Harry showed Gemma the nursery. She was happy knowing her brother was safe and comfortable. "Haz, we need to go soon, especially if you want lunch soon rather than later." "oh, okay."

The three went into Louis's car and set off to the town. "So Harry, have you and mom talked?" "We always talk." "So she hasn't said anything?" Harry looked at his sister. "What's happening?" Gemma smiled. "I am moving back with my boyfriend." "AHHH!!!!" Harry screamed, "Woah, love, calm down. You screamed in my ear." Louis said, smiling. "Am sorry, just so Happy. I can't believe it." Harry was smiling so big.

"Yea, I can be home and be with you and mom make sure someone is not lik-" "Gemma No." Harry's face dropped immediately. What was Harry hiding? Louis knew something was up. If he can, then he will find out what happened. "Sorry, H" "It's fine" "No, don't be mad at me; I am sorry I didn't know." "I know, and I said It's fine." "Harry, please don't be mad." "Okay, I am not mad. Let's have a good time." Harry smiled, and Gemma smiled back. 'Tell me later?' Louis mouthed to Harry. He just shrugged and looked at the road. Harry tends to freak out over that situation but he needs to. He hates people pitying him. He really didn't want Louis to know and treat him like someone who can't do anything.

First was the flower shop. The three walked in and waited in the front. "Oh, Hi, Mr. Tomlinson, how can I help you?" Harry's head snapped at Louis. "Uh, Can we make flower crowns?" "Of course, right this way." She led them outside and to a table. "I will be right back with flowers and the paper guide." She left, and "How does she know you?" Harry asked, "I kinda own the place." Harry's eyes went wide. "Why?" "I honestly don't know just do." Harry didn't know what to say. "Okay, so you are so rich that you just buy little shops?" Gemma asked, "Well, I help them. Yea, I am mainly music, but I bought a bunch of small businesses to help them grow." "What other business?" Harry said, still in shock. "I own a book store and a music store and a candle-making store and clothes and jewelry."

"Oh my god, why did you never tell me?" "Didn't think you would be interested," Louis said while shrugging. "Well, I am and have always been." "I'll tell you more." Gemma just smiled, watching this unfold. She could tell Louis was a good person and would do anything for Harry. Harry and Louis were now holding hands and looking around. They were seated in a garden with big bushes covered in flowers and big beautiful trees. They were other tables. White tables with pretty umbrellas and fancy chairs. It was nice hearing the birds chirp and seeing them fly around.