🌺Relieved🌺

~The next Morring~

Louis was walking back and forth. He knew it would happen eventually but not right now. The one positive thing running through his head was he would be able to be with Harry. But would Harry want him? Louis decided to grab something from Zayn's closet. He sat on the couch, waiting for Harry and lunchtime.

"Harry! Are you ready? Lunchtime is soon." Louis was honestly getting impatient. "Comming!" When they were both ready, they walked out to the car and headed to Michelle's job. "Are you nervous?" Harry just wanted Louis to be calm. "Yea, just because I don't like conflict." " You know I am here if you need me." He felt like he needed to be by Louis at all times during this. "Harry, I know you are. I am just trying to figure out what I am going to do." Louis was both scared and confused. "What do you mean?" "I am saying what do I do? Do I yell and say stuff? Or do I see and leave? Or what if I am going for no reason? What if she is just trying to do her job?" "You should do whatever you believe is right, and if she is just doing her job, then you have the reassurance you want." But Louis didn't want reassurance; he wanted to leave her because she caused enough problems. So what if she is not cheating? What will he do? If he just left he would be a dick.

The drive was quiet. You could feel how nervous both were feeling. Because just like Louis, Harry wanted Michelle to be cheating. He wanted Louis to leave her and be happy. Happy with him. He knew it was wrong, but he didn't care Michelle was horrible. But he didn't know everything he didn't know about the first time and everything else she has done.

As soon as they arrived, Louis parked and got out. "LOUIS!" he turned around. "Do you want me to go?" Harry wanted to be there. "No, I need to do this by myself." To Louis, this was his problem Harry didn't need to be part of this. He walked to the doors and headed to the front lady. "Excuse me, but I am Louis Tomlinson, and I was wondering if Kayla was here. I was told she was the boss here." The lady looked up with a confused look. "Sir, My name is Kayla. But I know who you are. My boss is always talking about you. So here is an elevator pass. He will be excited to see you. You don't need to knock on his doors; they are glass, so he will see you. He's on lunch." "Oh, my apologize, they must have told me the wrong name. Thank you." He walked to the elevator, thinking about how Michelle lied to him. Of course, the boss was a male too.

Once the elevator hit the last floor, still thinking about what to do if he sees them together. He looked around, only seeing Michelle's purse on a desk and her keys. He looked everywhere, not seeing anyone. Now he just needed to see if Michelle and this mystery boss were together. He knew they would be, so he decided to take Michelle's house keys because he didn't want her to be able to get in his house.

He walked closer to the glass doors, not wanting to be caught. And he saw Michelle taking off her shirt and walking to the boss. He was right. He wanted Michelle to know that he knew. He decided to wrote her a little note and left it on her desk.

Hope he has room for you at his house :) - Louis

Leaving the building with his head held high, he got into the car without a word. Harry didn't know if he could talk or stay quiet. He wanted to know what happened, but he chose for Louis to tell him when he was ready. Louis just wanted to go home and dump all her stuff out and maybe move some of Harry's things. He wasn't mad or sad. He lost feeling a long time ago. Today was just the day he got to leave her. He felt a weight being lifted off his shoulders. He didn't need to worry about her or her drama anymore. No more arguing. He felt 10x better. It was amazing

The moment Louis parked, he ran inside, grabbed all of her things, and put them outside. Harry took it upon himself to but them outside of the gate. Louis moved everything. He left nothing that belonged to her in the house. Her makeup room was empty. The only thing in her room was the bed and dresser. She had no reason to come inside his house.
After he was done, Harry and Louis went inside sat down on the couch.

"Harry, I am going to tell you something. Michelle was never the one. she was at first maybe but more into the relationship; it got worse. I said somethings about myself, and she hated it, and then I realized she was only dating me for money and not for love. This is not the first time or even the second time she has cheated, but I don't really count the first time because she was drunk. The second time was with a coworker, and I caught her. That's why I went today because I knew she was doing the same. I didn't even say anything to her or the guy; I just wrote a note and grabbed her keys. I wanted her to be left there. I feel like an asshole, but at the same time, she deserved it. I don't have any emotions for her anymore. I stopped caring a long time ago." Louis felt so relieved that he finally told someone. "Louis, thank you for telling me. I am happy you told someone, and I am happy it was me." Louis looked at Harry with a big smile. "Do you want to watch a movie and forget about today?" he nodded in response. They got all comfortable and watched 'Love Actually' Harry's idea, of course.

Louis fell asleep, and Harry took the opportunity to leave. He needed to think by himself.

Louis, I needed some alone time don't know what time I will be back, hopefully before you wake up. Please don't overthink anything just need to think about a couple of things. - Harry