🌺Chef🌺

Hey, there is a little bit of homophobia, but I put warnings and a summary of what happened
———————————————————————————
The day was the usual. Harry was at work all day so was Louis. They ate cereal in the moring together and left for work. It was a typical day. It wasn't very interesting. Soon the restaurant will open to the public, and Harry was thinking about something new.
Harry is skilled in all types of cooking, learning from people all around the world. He has a close connection to different families that are big in the cooking world. The Nakiri family, The Yukihira family, The Aldini family, The Isshiki family, and The Mito family. All taught Harry how to cook and understand his skill.
It was complex. They were all talented and unique, but he did it, becoming friends with all of them. He showed the world how special his talents are. He is well known in the food world, and any person part of that world will learn to fear him and his connections. Just like Louis being feared in the business world, Harry is feared in the cooking world.

So along with all those families, The Styles family is just as powerful. Harry doesn't show that off because he is sweet, but everyone in the world came to see him when he made his restaurant. His friends all loved it and even helped him with how to work his restaurant. The one person who helped him the most and even called his best friend was Isami Aldini. He actually worked at The Royal Garden for a few months until Zayn learned and became a sous chef. Harry cared about his restaurant and would never do anything to hurt it. Food gave him excitement, but sometimes it scares him. He has heard stories of Chefs hitting a Plato and not being able to continue their path. He is very calm, and it gave him hope for the years to come.

~Flashback~

"Harry, you are leaving to help your cooking skills," Anne said. She was friends with the Mito family. "Okay, mom. I'll do it the best I can." Harry was only 12, but he had determination.

~6 years later~

"Isami, you are here!" Isami was always Harry's help when it came to the kitchen. He always gave Harry the strength and tips. "Did you think we would miss this?" "We?" Harry looked to see all of his friends/mentors. "Harry! We will taste the food and decide if your name will be part of the food world." Senzaemon Narkiri said He was the "Devil" He was powerful and scary. This could make or break Harry's career. Harry gave him all that night, not wanting to disappoint, and he did it. He made The Styles Family well know and part of the Culinary world.

~End of Flashback~

Harry continued doing what he loved and learning many new things along the way. If you were to ask him anything about how he was doing, he would tell you, 'I am far too young to say that I am skilled; I need more time and understanding.'

"Harry, we need to start preparing for tonight." Zayn said, "Alright. Let's began." once they walked into the kitchen, it had become a place of odder and elegance. "LET'S GET STARTED EVERYONE TO YOUR AREAS. NOW!!!"

Harry always loved the adrenaline he got, oping it was terrific. He knew that one-day, cooking would become something causal for him, but right now, it's his goal to perfect every little thing. The only thing he did hate was the business and the customers' part of it. He liked the nice ones, but then you would get all of the rude people who think they could boss him around and hate on him for no reason. The business part was just dull nothing was exciting. The only thing was his friends that he would see every now and then. Cooking brought them together, but it somehow took them apart. He would text them, and they would have conventions, and it helped, but he did miss them.

Now Harry has Louis. Louis gave him more confidence and strength, even giving him more reasons to cook. Louis was like a light that showed him how to get out of the storm and showed him another path. He joined Erina and Soma on this path, and they were happy he found this path with them. Even if Louis doesn't know what he did, Harry knew, and that was enough.
Just like a rose Harry's cooking was delicate and gave the eater a lovely sight and aroma. He was powerful, and Louis gave him a push to becoming even more powerful. He was given the name.