🧸Circles🧸

Louis was awake, still thinking about last night; he wanted the man that hurt his baby. He called his assistant.

"May, I need you to find someone. His name is Evan Lewis." Mary was typing on her computer "Sir, he is applying for your company. Is there something you want me to do?" Louis had a big grin on his face. This was perfect. "All I want is to have a meeting with him and make sure my friend is there." He hung up he sat in his chair, and began to work.

"Daddy?! Where?!" Harry was awake; he was walking around, his thumb in his mouth. "Baby in my office!" Louis was about to get up, but Harry came running in. "Daddy!" He was smiling, and he loved cuddling his daddy, so this was perfect. "Hi, baby, what do you want to do today?" 'Mmmmm, I not know." Louis walked out of the office and into the nursery. "You don't know? Well, first, let's get you changed, and then we eat." Louis put on a diaper and a Scrump onesie. "Let's get breakfast." Louis walked into the kitchen, still holding Harry. "Baby, what do you want?" "Circles!" Louis was stuck. What does he want? "Doughnuts?" Harry just looked confused. "Hmm, let me call Zayn."

"Zayn, when Harry says circles, what does that mean?" "Circles," Zayn was being sassy, "You idiot. I  asked him what does he want to eat, and he said circles." Zayn sat there thinking, "Doughnuts Liam gave him Doughnuts all the time." "Thank jackass."

Louis hung up and looked at Harry, who was pouting. "Baby? What's wrong?" Did he remember yesterday? "Trouble?" Harry said, pointing at himself with a tear falling. "Way would my baby be in trouble. You are perfect. Of course, you are not in trouble. I just wanted to make sure I understand you because I don't want a sad boy. Now give me a smile." Louis wiped the tear, and Harry gave him a big smile. Why did he think he was in trouble or that he is trouble?

Louis and Harry go in the car to drive to a doughnuts shop. Harry was singing and loving every moment, so was Louis, but he was still thinking about the whole trouble thing. Maybe he could ask Harry when he was big.

Harry was singing, but when "Summer night" played, he was quiet and confused. Louis geeked out. He started to sing his heart, knowing all parts. Harry was watching in awe.

His daddy was singing with no problem. Louis loved this song. He kept going even knowing the dance moves. He was having so much fun. Harry was smiling so big he has never seen his daddy like this. Big harry was pecking in, and with that, Harry would remember all of this when he's older. When it hit the song's high note, Louis sang it to perfection; it made Harry scream with excitement seeing his daddy doing that with no problem.

"DADDY! DADDY! LIKE LIKE!" Louis looked at his baby. "You liked it, baby?" Harry nodded happily. When at the shop, Louis got out, "Alright, baby, I will be right back. You stay here and don't open the doors or anyone, okay?" "Yes" "yes, what?" "Yes, daddy" Louis left smiling, and Harry was blushing.

Harry was sitting looking around, and that's when they locked eyes. It was Jake; even little Harry knew this was bad. Jake was just looking at him. Harry was getting scared about where was his daddy is at.

Jake was about to walk but thank god Louis came out with doughnuts. He got in the car, and Harry immediately squished to sit on his lap. Louis fixed his seat to be more comfortable for Harry. "Did you miss me?" Harry nodded, and Louis started to kiss Harry on his head, nose, cheek, temple, and forehead. Harry was giggling, loving all the attention. "Okay, baby, go sit in your seat so you can get your doughnut, and we can go home." Harry did as told and looked up, and Jake was gone. Louis got Harry a sprinkles doughnut, and he got a cinnamon doughnut. They started to drive, still singing songs and enjoying each other's company.

When they got home, they were in Louis's office. Harry was coloring, and Louis was doing work. Harry tried to make everything he did perfect even when he is little. He was coloring a picture of him and Louis. He was getting bored, but he was determined to finish. "Daddy?" "yes" "Daddy?" "yes" "Daddy?" "Yes, baby," Harry started to giggle. "Baby, do you like saying my name?" Harry just nodded, still giggling. "Well, good because I like hearing you say it." Harry stopped giggling and grew red.

His daddy made him blush so hard, but to Louis, it was so cute seeing him like this. "What did you need, baby?" "Look." Harry handed him the picture he drew. "Oh, baby, this beautiful. I love it. I am going to keep it in my office. Okay?" Louis actually thought that it was cute. "Yes, daddy for you." "Daddy, I am hungree." "Mmm, we should get pizza, and we can watch a movie. What movie and type of pizza?" "CHESS AND SONG." Song? What does he mean song? "Baby, what song?" "song daddy car" Harry was pointing at Louis. Then it hit him we wanted to see grease. "Oh, I get it, baby, the song daddy was singing." Harry nodded; he was so excited. "Alright, we can watch grease and eat cheese pizza."

They did exactly that. First-order the pizza; Louis sat there trying to find grease; it took a second, but he found it. When the pizza came, he cut it up for Harry and then sitting down to watch the movie. Harry loved every second seeing his daddy sing and also knowing most lines. His daddy knew all the lines of the main guy, and Harry loved seeing this.

It got late, and  Harry was asleep. Louis took them to bed, changing Harry and himself and falling asleep.

Thinking I need to get better at being his Daddy.
————————————————————-
You like my drawing?