🌺CEO🌺

Louis woke up needing to do some work. He let Harry sleep just in case he was still little. He started to work, seeing his assistant said him an email saying there are people to interview. He scanned over the names seeing how their skills.
Honestly, being a businessman was not the plan; he wanted to be a teacher or a nurse. But he found out what was happing in the music industry during college and changed all of his classes to become part of the music industry. It was perfect. All of his clients love him. He changed the music industry in a good way, and he's proud. Most of his clients even have won multiple awards. He's proud of himself and them.

His mother supported him from the first day, even giving him some money to help. Even the one who helped named the company "Gold Light" He didn't know why it was good, and he kept it. His family was always beside him.

When he told them he was bi, they were the ones that dragged him to a pride parade. His family was everything. It sucked that Michelle pulled him away. He already enjoys Harry's company he can't wait to have him in his life as long as possible.
Harry was a ball of light, and Louis wanted that and loved every second of it. He wants Harry to keep being his light. He wants to watch Lilo and stitch. He wants to eat all the new things Harry makes. Cuddle and care and so much more. This feeling was in a way unknown to Louis, but he didn't run away from it. He wanted to stay put.

A knock pulled Louis out of his thought. He looked to see Harry in an oversized t-shirt standing at the door. "Hey, baby, what's wrong?" He was expecting Harry to be little still. "I thought you left for work without saying goodbye, but the closer I got to your office, I heard you. I would have walked in, but I didn't know if I could. You never told me." When Harry was finishing rambling, he looked at Louis. "Oh, Baby, I would have told you I was leaving, and you are always allowed in here even if I am not here." Harry walked to Louis, hugging him, but Louis kept him put and eventually pulled him on his lap when he tried to leave.
"Lou, I don't want to bother you." Harry was cuddling into Louis liking the warmth. "You're not. Let's get something delivered for breakfast. He went to uber eats and looked on the website. Harry was also looking, waiting for something.
"I don't know what to get. Nothing is interesting to me." Louis kept scrolling, "Well, Louis, I can just make us breakfast." Harry just wanted something simple, not wanting anything significant.  "You can cook, but only if I can help." Harry sat there thinking what to make "Alright, but I am trying something new."

Louis didn't know that helping would be crazy. Harry was a different person in the kitchen. He was demanding and scary just a little. Everything Harry was saying was just confusing, but after a while, they got a good rhythm. "So what is this?" Louis said before putting it in his mouth, "Mini Souffle Omelette" They both put a spoon full in their mouth, enjoying it. It was like magic. It melted in their mouth.
"HARRY! This is amazing." Harry started to laugh at Louis's actions once he began to scarf the food down. "Calm down you might choke." Louis didn't listen but enjoyed every second. He washed the dishes, and Harry went to change to something new. When Louis walked in, Harry was butt naked he slowly walked towards him and slapped his bum.

"AHHH! LOU!" Harry started to laugh, but it hurt a little "I am sorry, it was just right there, so I took the opportunity." They were facing eachother, and Louis had his hands on Harry's waist. "Well, next ti-ume uh." Louis started to kneed Harry's ass. "Louis, please, I want-t-ed to t-ell you id you w-w-anted to go to your mom's house." Louis raised his hand back to Harry's hip and kissed the boy on the top of his head. "Sure, we can go. Just let's get ready, and then we can go." They kissed but nothing strong, just a nice little kiss, and went separate ways to get dressed

They were in the car. Louis was thinking about work and things he needs to do. Harry was thinking about yesterday. Harry is a little that remembers everything, and he was happy with yesterday but did Louis? "Louis, I need to tell you something, but please don't interrupt me. I really enjoyed yesterday. You were nice and caring, Even when you almost forgot to give me food. And it meant a lot, but I don't know if you did." Louis stopped at a red light and looked harry dead in his eye. "Yesterday was amazing. You were cute and sweet, and it made me feel needed."
Call Harry a cry baby, but at that moment, he didn't care. "It made me feel wanted." Louis pulled over and grabbed to place Harry on his lap. Harry was slightly crying. "Baby, you are the best." They started to kiss they knew that this was good. They had eachother they were like to puzzle pieces. "We should start driving, or your mom would think something happened." Harry didn't want to end anything, but he kind of had to. "Yea, you are right." Harry sat back down, and they kept driving and holding hands.

The second they parked, Jay was already running out with the rest of the family. "FINALLY! FINALLY! FINALLY!" they kept chanting. "Mom, where all of yall waiting for me and Michelle to break up?" "YES!" They all said, including Harry. "Let's go inside. I made food." They all went inside, sitting around talking about the new relationship. It felt nice in the room.
Nothing was going to ruin the moment, not even the baby twins crying. It was calming and caring. Jay served food and put on Beauty and the beast. Harry sang the songs with the kids, and Louis just loved seeing him with his family. It looked like he was apart of the family. Maybe one day that could be official? "Harry, who do you think is the hottest prince?" Fizzy asked, "Mmm, I think eric or Flynn."

"Harry, you are wrong, prince charming," Lottie said, holding her hand up. "Yuck, he is so boring, and he literally did nothing. Even send his servants instead of going out himself." Harry knew that he was right.  "Eric did NOTHING! And Flynn ROBBED THE CASTLE!" "ERIC HELPED SAVE THE OCEAN. FLYNN HELPED RAPUNZEL LEAVE THE TOWER AND BROUGHT HER BACK TO HER FAMILY!" Harry watched these movies all the time. How was lottie  going to tell him otherwise? "FLYNN SMELLS, AND ERIC WAS STUPID. HOW DO YOU FORGET THE GIRL THAT SAVED YOU!" at this point, it was a screaming match, and everyone was just sitting and watching. "HOW DO YOU FORGET SOMEONE YOU DANCED WILL ALL NIGHT AND THEN FREAK OUT OVER HER FOOT SOUNDS LIKE A FOOTFETISH TO ME. AND HOW DO YOU KNOW HE SMELLS AND ERIC WAS UNDER A SPELL" 'FIZZY WHO DO YOU AGREE WITH?!" "It was just an innocent question, but I agree with Harry." Lottie just rolled her eyes. "Louis, who do you agree with? Fizzy asked. "Harry. He has a good argument."  "YOU ONLY SAY THAT BECAUSE YOU TWO ARE DATING." "Lottie, he's ugly, and why do you care?" Harry said still not understanding her argument. "Because he. Is. HOT." "Alright, Alright, we said our opinions now let's just sit and talk," Louis said, and they did. Harry and Lottie would say things, but the rest would just laugh or ignore it.

They eventually left, saying their goodbyes. Little and Harry hugged as an apology. When the boys got home, they changed and got to bed. They were peacefully sleeping until "I did not forget to feed you." Louis was thinking about what Harry said earlier. "You did, but it's fine." Harry was laughing. He snuggled close and eventually falling asleep.

"I didn't" After saying that, Louis too fell asleep.