🌺DAMMIT🌺

March, 25

It was Jay's birthday, and the house was going crazy. With her cooking and the kids decorating or grabbing presents or yelling at one another. Jay's birthday was special every one would look excellent, and they would eat a big feast. The kids loved it; the food would be amazing, and they would watch movies while they ate; it was so much fun for everyone.

Louis knocked on the door and was met with his sister Fizzy. "Hey, Louis." "Hey fiz, where is mom?" "In the kitchen," Louis walked in, and Fizzy was about to close the door, but "Thanks for keeping the door open," Michelle said with a little attitude. "No problem, Michelle." Fizzy was pissed she never liked Michelle. Michelle was an annoying bitch, and Fizzy was the first to notice and eventually everyone else. "Whatever, Lottie," Michelle said, walking away. "IT'S FIZZY!!" she called out "bitch" she said under her breath. "Did she just call you Lottie?" Lottie asked, "yup." Fizzy said, "I have an idea!" Daisy said while running in with Phoebe. "And what would that be?" Fizzy asked, interested in what she will say. "We call her Hanna. You know, like Louis's ex-girlfriend," she said with confidence. "Dasiy, you are a genius!" Lottie said. The girl's plan was set. Now they just have to wait. Hanna was nice. She was just weird, but they rather deal with weird than bitchy.

Everyone was doing their own thing. Louis was with his mom; she kept looking at her phone. "Mom, why do you keep looking at your phone?" Louis asked, "Huh, oh, we are missing somebody." "Uh, who?" he was confused; everyone is here. "Harry" "Harry?" Louis grows a smile; he couldn't help it. "Yea," she paused and looked at Louis, "Why are you smiling?" "Me smiling what never." He got all flustered; he did not smile! "Oh, whatever, you have a big ass smile." "He's a good guy," Louis stated. "Yea, he is, but there is something else. It's more personal." Jay knows her son; she knows he likes Harry. "Mom, I don't know he is so nice and awesome, but I am dating Michelle. I don't understand my emotions anymore." He was so stressed it made him feel so dumb, like why couldn't he understand. "Louis, the best advice I could I can give you is that you need to trust your gut. It would be best if you did what you feel is right. It might take time, but you need to fix everything. When a door is closed, another one will open; you need to close the right one." Jay just wanted to help her son the best she can. " thank you, mom," Louis went and sat down on the couch, thinking about what his mother said.

Harry finally came to the house. He knocked and was greeted by Michelle. "What are you doing here?" She said, looking Harry up and down, "I am always here." before you, Harry thought. "You need to get a life." Michelle didn't care if she hurt his feeling to her Harry was a freak. "And you should leave me alone." Harry didn't want to be rude, but she fucking deserved it! Michelle left, leaving the door open. Harry walked in a saw FIzzy first. "Haz!" "Hey fiz, how are you?" "Good, I need to tell you something." She saw what just happened. "Okay?" Harry was confused; she was acting so serious. "The girls and I are planning to call Michelle Hanna." "Why?" "Because she fucking deserves it!" She was trying not to be loud. "Okay, I'll play along." "Good" Harry and Fizzy sat in the living room after said his hellos to everyone.

Harry was playing with the younger twins while Louis just stared at him with fondness. They would talk, but nothing significant; the girls would chime in whenever they could. It felt like a family happy and good, but Michelle would ruin any conversation. Harry didn't understand why she hated him. Like why did she care so much? He was trying to be a good person yea, he liked Louis, but no one knows he kept that a secret. Harry tried to keep his emotions in control; he had to make sure he wouldn't slip in front of Louis because honestly, his little self has already claimed Louis as his caregiver he was just so nice he couldn't help it. But he knows it won't happen even though he wanted it. Michelle doesn't have to worry.

"Someone help me!" Jay called out. Harry and Fizzy were the ones to help and bring the food to the living room. "Alright, what movie?" Lottie asked, "Well, I was thinking of a funny movie but scary, so I asked a friend, and they said a movie called Freaky." Jay said, setting up the movie. Everyone sat down, grabbing plates and food. "Hey Hanna, can you give me the mash potatoes?" Lottie asked while staring at Michelle. "It's Michelle." "Well, can you give me the food?" Louis looked at Lottie with a confused face.

All she did was shrug her shoulders. The movie was started with everyone laughing and freaking out; it was good. Louis would look at Harry when something scary would happen to see his reaction. Louis wanted to run over and hug the boy every time something scary would happen or hold his hand or clean his face when he made a mess. He wanted to take care of the boy, but he had someone. The problem was she would never let him do anything for her unless it was buying stuff. Louis cared for Michelle. She was a lovely person, but things changed; he wanted things to go back to how they were not a constant argument. Like when they just hooked up, if something happened, she would sit and listen to Louis. When they first made it official, it was like that every day she would listen; he would listen, it was good. That joke just didn't help. She changed being rude and not caring. Louis would let it slide, but he wanted to yell. Then she got that stupid job, and she cheated on him with no care. Louis knew why he took her back, but she didn't even try to help. Yea, Louis didn't help either, but he was giving up. He knew this could never work. It was over, but he didn't do anything.

"Hanna can you give me a napkin," Daisy said. "Oh, Hanna, can you give me one too?" Fizzy said. Michelle was furious, her face turning red. "Hanna, are you ok?" Harry said, setting Michelle off. "MY NAME IS NOT HANNA. IT IS MICHELLE!!!" All the kids wanted to laugh but didn't. Michelle got up and walked to the door "I am getting an uber and living." When the door slammed closed, everyone was laughing but not Louis. "Really?" he said. "Oh, come on, Louis, we were just having fun," Lottie said. "That wasn't funny she got mad and left." He was mad at everyone; this would mess up there fixing even more. "So?" fizzy said, getting annoyed. "SO?! She was doing nothing, and yall picked on her!" Louis couldn't believe his sisters and Harry.

"Oh, Hell no! That BITCH came in here and decided to be rude to me and called me Lottie, and when I corrected her, she didn't give a FUCK, and then she decided to rude to Harry. She was no right to rude to us, especially Harry. He is a nice Fucking person, unlike herself. SO if I want to be rude, I can. And YOU CANT SAY SHIT. Next time she's rude Ill salp her. And I am sorry, mom, for cussing." Fizzy was pissed at her brother, "It's ok, fiz," Jay said. Jay was actually proud of Fizzy someone needed to say something.

" I uh-" Louis didn't know what to say. He didn't know anything Michelle has been doing. He didn't know it was this bad. Louis got up and walked to the door; he looked back. "I am sorry, everyone," he said. The girls just looked away. Harry rolled his eyes and looked away. "Whatever, you won't say anything to her," Lottie said. "You never did," Fizzy added. "And you never will," Harry finished.

Louis got into his car and broke down. He drove off crying and yelling at himself. How could he be so blind he never saw the problems she was causing. He needs to apologize to his sisters and Harry. Louis didn't know if Harry had work today, so he planned to apologize tonight if he worked.

Louis🙈: Harry?

Louis🙈: Please don't ignore me

Louis🙈: I just want to ask you something

Louis🙈: Please?

Harry🥺: STOP. I am trying to have a good time with your sisters and then go to work. I am not going to have you ruin that too. Don't text me. I am pissed

Louis wanted to cry even more. He had a good thing with Harry, and he needed to fix this before it got worse. "DAMMIT! I fucked up" He was so angry he just wanted to scream but had to calm down.