💋Mistakes💋

Harry was home alone today. He would have gone with Louis, but he wanted to stay. Harry and Louis went to get seeds and flowers for the garden the other day. Harry decided to help the garden for a bit. Harry started thinking about a puppy to keep him company, but he didn't know if Louis would like that idea. Harry just wanted a friend that he could play with.

Harry has always wanted a samoyed they are so cute and always smiling. They are fluffy and so cute and smart. Louis has never said anything, but Harry doesn't think it will work. Harry was now in the kitchen. He made himself something small and cleaned up. Harry really had nothing to do. He would call Zayn or Liam, but they are going on this trip, and he didn't want to bother. Gemma is finishing on all of her stuff to come home. Kat and Madelyn are at the hospital. Harry should call kat soon. Kat and Madelyn are trying to have a kid. Harry would love kids, but he's too young, and his work life is in the way.

Harry was sitting on the couch watching tv. He really doesn't care what's happing, but that's all he has for now. "FUCK!" Harry hit his big toe and the coffee table. "Really?" Harry looked behind him to see Louis. "I-I didn't know you would be here." "I came home early to surprise you. But I come home to you cussing. You broke a rule." Louis wanted to come home and watch a movie and cuddle, but no. "I-I know bu-ut it was an accident." "You could have said something else. Go to the room pants off." Harry ran off, knowing that this had to happen. He took off his pant and boxers and laid on his stomach. "You cussed  ten spanks, and you will count." "Yes, sir" "Ready?" Yes, Da-"

SMACK "One!"

SMACK "Two!"

SMACK "Three!"

SMACK "fo-uor!

SMACK "Five!"

SMACK "Si-ix!"

SMACK "Se-even!"

SMACK "E-Eight!"

SMACK "NIne!"

SMACK  TEN!"

Harry thought it would be done, so he took a deep breath he was crying. But he was hit again. "Sir?" What was happening? He thought it was over. SMACK "Si-" "COUNT! YOU DO AS I SAY AND COUNT!" Louis's eyes were dark; his voice was deep and scary, but Harry listened. Louis wasn't himself, and Harry could tell, but what could he do?

SMACK "ELEVEN!"

SMACK "TWELVE!"

SMACK "Thirteen!"

SMACK "fourteen!"

SMACK "fifteen!"

SMACK "sixteen!"

SMACK "seventeen!"

SMACK "eighteen!"

SMACK "NINETEEN!"

"RED RED RED!" Harry was crying so hard his eyes were puffy and red. His bum looked like it would bruise. Harry couldn't take it anymore; he needed it to stop. Louis stopped and stepped back. It hit him. He realized what he did and fell to his knees. He said ten, but he added more without telling Harry he just went for it. He yelled at Harry too. He was aggressive, spanking the boy hard and firm.

He grabbed cream and placed it on Harry's redness, and walked to the restroom without looking up. He filled the tub with warm water, lit calming candles brought out a robe and slippers. He put out bath salts and a bath bomb; he put bubbles additionally. "Harry, I made you a bath. I will be in my office." Louis just wanted to cry; he was a monster. "Lou, why are you leaving?" Harry needed him. "Because I did something I wasn't supposed to do. I am taking my punishment." Louis was right. He had rules; to this would be his punishment. "You're not even taking a bath with me?" Harry was about to start crying even more. "I don't deserve to be with you right now." Louis walked out of the room and into his office.