🌺Knowing more🌺

"Lou?" Harry woke up not seeing Louis standing near him. "Hi love, what's up?' "Harry looked to see Louis dressed in a black button-up and black slacks to math. "Nothing, just um, where are you going?" Harry felt a little clingy today. "Work, I need to make money to spoil you." Louis walked closer with a big smile on his face; he kissed Harry's cheek, causing a blush to form on the younger boy's face. "Lou, stay home. Cuddle with me." Harry whined, "As much as I would love that I need to go to work, I have a meeting." A little pout ford on Harry's face. "Fine, I guess I'll sit here and be alone." He tried not to laugh, but Louis looking at him with a fond look broke him. He broke into a fit of giggles. "Bye, love. I'll see you later." "Bye, Lou. Be safe." "Always"

Harry and Louis have been working and getting to know each other to the point where it's hard to leave each other. Harry has been letting his little self come out a lot more, and Louis loves every second. The families have been getting close as well. Jay and Anne went on lunch outings every week, and all of the sisters would go shopping and eat ice cream. Liam, Zayne, and Niall would show up at the house to hang out or eat Harry's food. Madelyn and Kat are busy planning for the baby. You can see the belly now, and Louis won the bet it was a girl. Kat was dying of laughter cause Madelyn was filled with different emotions. Hayy about the baby but pissed she had to give Louis money.

Harry has been seeing a therapist. His nightmares are better, and he feels better but being away from Louis or being alone sucks. Some days are more complicated than others, but still, he feels like he was about to implode with loneliness.

Harry's phone rang, and before he could speak, "HARRY, WE ARE ON OUR WAY!" It was Lottie. "What? Why?" "You are going shopping with us. So get ready." She hung up before he could say anything. Hearing Harry gets up, snowball came running into great Hary. "Hi, love, let me get ready." The dog laid on the floor, waiting for Harry to be finished. He came out wearing a blue hoodie and black skinnies. "How do I look?" the dog barked back, wagging its tail. Harry walked to the kitchen, eating just cereal. Harry has been texting his friends and wanting to see them has been something on his mind, but he doesn't know when. He was lost in thought, thinking of his friends and family, when he heard his phone ringing.

"WE ARE HERE LET'S GO." He put the bowl in the sink and ran out. In the car was Lottie wearing a pink shirt and jeans, Fizzy in a grey hoodie, and the twins wearing similar dresses but different colors. He sat in the back with the twins. "Hey, why am I here?" He asked while getting in. "Har, we told you to go shopping" Harry smiled and sat listening to the girls talk about school and fashion. He sat wondering what it would be like to have girls around the house. The thought of kids made him smile. "Why do you have a smile on your face?" Lottie asked, "I um was thinking of kids." "OMG! Are you Louis thinking about kids?"Dasiy asked, "No, well, I dont know" "Omg does Louis want kids?" Fizzy asked,

"Yea, I think so." "Woah, serious?" All of the girls we shocked. "Yea, why are yall shocked?"

Fizzy was the first to speak up. "Because my brother swore not to have kids, and when Michelle came around, we thought it would change, but no, he didn't want kids, so you saying that he was open to the thought is quite a shock." "That doesn't make sense the day we started getting serious. He was big on kids and marriage. So are you saying I changed him?" "Yea," they said in unison.

"Woah, tell me more about Louis." Harry wanted to know if there is more he didn't know. "Louis was in multiple musicals." Harry laughed, knowing his lover was in love with musicals. "Yea, I know he loves any type of musical." "He hates spiders," Daisy "He has a spider web tattoo" "I dont know, ask him," Phoebe said. "When he was little, mom made him heart-shaped sandwiches." Fizzy said, "Awww. Tell me more."

~Louis office~

"May I need 10" "Sir, I dont understand" "In total, 15, but 2 need to be separate." "Yes, sir, and the thing well be at your house before Friday." "This is going to sound stupid, but what's today?" "Wednesday, sir" "May dont call me sir, it's Louis" "Okay, um, well that be all Louis?" "I think that's all." Louis, are you okay?" "Nervous, that's all" "Well, hopefully, I helped a little." "You did. Thank you for everything." "No problem, hope it goes well." "Me too"

Louis drove home so many things in his head, but he just wants to cuddle and sleep right now. Opening the door, he hears music playing, and Harry singing "Love I am home" "WAIT!" he hears running around "ow" "Are you okay?" Louis screamed back, "Yes, I am fine... Okay, you can come to the kitchen." Louis slowly walked to the kitchen. He sees Harry with a big smile and a plate of "Really?" Louis asked, "What? Do you not like it?" "I love it" heart-shaped sandwiches. "Okay, some are peanut butter and jelly and ham and cheese." They sat there smiling and eating, but something was off. "Lou, are you okay? You seem tense." "Work was busy." "Maybe I can help. Can you stand up?" "Okay...why do I- oh okay." Harry had fallen to his knees.

The night finished with giggles and cuddles.