🧸Gifts🧸

"Mmmmmmm" Harry was awake. He hummed to himself because he couldn't get out of the bed by himself. Louis wasn't waking up, so Harry decided to try, When he finally slipped out of bed, he crawled to the nursery, and he tugged on his stitch onesie and grabbed a pacifier. He crawled to the living room and turned on the tv; he finally relaxed and waited for his daddy.  

Louis woke up; he didn't feel the warmth from Harry. When he looked around, Harry was gone. "Hazza! Where are you!" "Here over here, Daddy!" Shit, he was little. Louis ran to the living room, seeing Harry watching tv in his onesie and a pacifier. "Baby, you did everything by yourself?" Harry nodded his head with a big smile. "Yes, yes!" "I am so proud!" Louis sat next to Harry a little sad he knew that it was okay for Harry to do things by himself be he always liked to help. "Daddy wrong?" "nothing is wrong" "yes, wrong what?" "Well, I like helping you, and I didn't wake up, so I feel bad." "Oh, I sorry" "Don't feel sorry. I am proud of you. Just I love helping you, little one."  "Help me, color?" "YES, I would love to."

The coloring was so much fun for them. They ate cereal and watched Disney jr. They sang songs, and Louis could not stop giving Harry kisses. Louis just loves helping Harry, and Harry not needing him makes him feel sad. "Daddy! Door!" Louis snapped out of his thoughts and looked around. Harry started to giggle, seeing his daddy freak out. "Why are you laughing, huh?" "Daddy, funny!" Louis grabbed Harry and kissed his cheek. "Well, look at that your gifts are here." "wat?" "You will see" Louis brought all the boxes to the living room and placed them one on the floor. "So you are little, so only your little gifs." "otay!"

"DADDY LOVE LOVE!

"DADDY LOVE LOVE!." "You do?" Yes!" Harry was crawling to his nursery and pulling the box of things with him. "Baby, what are you doing?" "Help?" "Okay?" Louis grabbed the box and followed Harry.

When they reached the nursery, Harry grabbed his other pacifiers and decided to organize them—putting his least favorite and favorites at the top—then grabbing the new stuffies and adding them to the pile. "Daddy, leave. I make surprise." "I don't know, should I leave?" "If no, leave no kisses." Harry tried to make an angry face, but he just looked so cute. "OH, I am leaving buuuut can I get a kiss first?" Louis was expecting a kiss on the cheek, but it was a quick one on the lips, and then the door was in his face. He had speakers in the nursery, so he played music just in case.

Louis was wrapping Harry's other gifts and thinking. He knew Harry didn't want to do anything when little, so why did he kiss him on the lips? Louis didn't want to anything unless it was okay with Harry. So does this change things? He just wants to be a good daddy. Louis just wanted to be perfect for Harry; he can't afford to lose him. Harry is the best thing to happen to him. Harry gives him a reason to smile. Louis is a stone-cold boss but to his family and now Harry, he has a warm heart.

Louis knows that Harry lit some type of fire in him. Harry is something that he has been wanting. He has always known he was a caregiver and a dom. Harry was the one to open that door for him. Now Louis never wants this to end. They always are loving and giving, and caring. He wants to spoil the boy more and give him everything to give him the world if possible. Louis and Harry are just perfect to each other, and the more they are together, the bond between them grows and makes their relationship stronger. Nothing can ruin this, no one; nothing can break this. Louis never felt like this about Michelle; he wanted to leave with Harry he will do anything to stay.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, Daddy!" "Hi love" "Mmm, here," Harry showed Louis two bracelets, one saying "Princess" the other "Daddy" "Wow baby, this looks so good. So I take the Prinses one?" Harry started giggling; his daddy is crazy sometimes. "Nooo you take daddy" "Ohhh, well, okay," Harry sat in Louis's lap, and Louis continued working getting things done.

They ate dinner and watched princess and the frog and fell asleep in each other's arms.

Home.

-------------------------------------

Sorry for a short chapter :(