🌺Family🧸

It was Christmas morning, and Harry was wide awake. "DADDY!" they were still in the fort. "Daddy!" "HAZZA!" Louis screamed, "AHHHHHH!" Harry moved back. Louis started laughing. "No funny" "Aw, love, that was hilarious." Harry just looked at him. "Baby, don't be mad." "Mmm, food?" "Yup, I have a surprise." Louis got out of the fort and grabbed Harry. Caring him to the kitchen where donuts and pancakes waited. "Merry Christmas!" "Circles and ancakes!" Louis placed Harry in his seat and cut up his food, also giving him a bottle. They ate breakfast. Louis was talking about Christmas dinner, and Harry just sat there listening. All of Louis's family would come, and Harry's parents and Madelyn and Kat didn't have family in Doncaster Louis invited them.

"Love, let's get you in something more comfy and open gifts," Harry squealed in excitement. Louis cared him to the nursery and put on an Olaf onesie with a blue pacifier. Then Louis changed himself into a blue jumper and some sweats. Louis took Harry to the tree and grabbed all gits labeled little Harry. "Alright, open up!" Harry heard that and destroyed the wrapping on everything to see what he got. When he saw everything, he was so happy and excited.

 When he saw everything, he was so happy and excited

First was the mushroom Harry kept poking at it. Then the cow he traced the blue parts. When the dinosaur came up, "Like paf paf!" "Yea, love, just like your pacifier." Then the stitch Harry screamed he was so excited. Then all the pacifiers were cleaned already, so when Harry place each one in his mouth, Louis didn't mind. Obviously, the stitch one was his favorite, but the cow one was his second. Louis gave Harry the little figures first to save the best for last. Harry was so happy seeing all of the figures in front of him. Louis helped to open the packaging then Harry started to play with them. "Love you have four more gifts." "Otay," Louis gave the last gifts, "Be careful with these."

Harry slowly unwrapped everything and saw the tiaras. "Daddy pretty," Harry whispered as he traced them. "You like them?" Harry nodded and grew a big smile. He ran over to his daddy and hugged him. Louis kissed his forehead and picked him up. "Let's get all of this to your nursery."Harry grabbed everything he could, and Louis took the rest. "Love, do you want to play or go with me to my office?" "Play please?" "Okay, love, door open or close." "not know." "I will keep it like this halfway." "otay."

Louis was sitting doing some quick work. He knew Harry was okay because he had a monitor. Louis knew that his gift would be coming soon, so he didn't worry. All of his family and friend's gifts were given yesterday, so he wasn't stressed. Louis has been thinking a lot lately. He left Doncaster at a young age and didn't come back until now. Would he and Harry been together if he didn't leave? These things went through his head this happiness could have been longer. No yelling about stupid things or sleeping alone. Now he has something he has always wanted a loving partner.

Louis didn't have a dad. So Jay was both mom and dad. She was so inspiring for Louis; she did everything anything she could for her family. They were okay with money, actually pretty good. When Louis joined the business world, his family was right behind him. But being in that world scared him went it came to love. Everyone was sleeping with other people and not their partners or divorces. It scared Louis, not knowing if he could be in that position soon.