🌺Share?🌺

~Harry's house~

Harry woke went downstairs to eat some breakfast. He started thinking about last night in the library. He almost kissed Louis. Would Louis have kissed him if Michelle didn't ruin it? Harry kept thinking and trying to figure out if Louis liked him.

When Harry went upstairs, he grabbed his phone and saw missed call from Jay. He immediately calls back.

"Harry. I am so happy you called back." "Jay, is something wrong?" he started getting worried. "Oh no dear, I just need someone to take the girls to the mall. I would ask Louis, but he is at the office." She was hopeful that he would say yes, "I don't have anything to do until later, and I do need new clothes; so yea, I'll go." "Oh, thank you, thank you" "No problem," Harry hung up and got ready to pick up the girls.

~Tomilnosn's House hold~

Harry waited for the girls to come down from their room. "HARRY! I am so happy you're taking us," Fizzy said with a huge smile. "She's right. Your good with clothes," Lottie chimed in. "I am flattered," Harry said while laughing. "Girls, please, we good for Harry!" Jay said, coming to the door. "We will," they said in unison. "Thank you again, Harry," Jay said; she was so happy he said yes. "It's no problem. I like being with them. They all said their goodbyes and set off to the mall.

Louis🙈: I was told you were not at the restaurant. Where are you?
Harry🥺: With your sisters
Louis🙈: Why?
Harry🥺: Your mom asked if I would take them to the mall
Louis🙈: She could have asked me.
Harry🥺: She wanted to, but she knew she had work
Louis🙈: But I would have drooped everything
Harry🥺: Are you mad?
Louis🙈: No
Harry🥺: I feel like you are; you can join us
Louis🙈: OK, I will :)

"Who are you talking to? You are all smiles." Fizzy said from the back seat because Lottie called shotgun. "Your brother," Harry said, hoping that was the end of the conversion. "Why?" Lottie questioned, "uh, he um wanted to come with us" "Hmm, I feel like he wanted to come with you, but who am I to talk." Fizzy said, earring a high five from Lottie. "Oh, shut up. He wants to be with yall." Harry said, "We will see," Lottie said. The girls know their brother. The last thing he would do was shop. It was all for Harry. Harry just needed to notice.

One at the mall, they ran to so many stories trying to find cute clothes they eventually collected several bags from stores. They walked to the food court where they saw Louis "Brother!" Lottie called out. Louis smiled, seeing his sisters gave them both a big hug. When he looked up, his eyes meet with Harry's; he squirmed around when Louis's eyes traveled around his body. Louis noticed and smirked, liking that he had that effect on the boy. "I was thinking we should get milkshakes," Louis said. The girls squealed, ", cool yea, y'all go get them. I'll get a table." Harry said while looking around, "You are not getting a milkshake?"  Louis asked in shock " meh, I won't finish it." he responds, "We could share?" Louis looked at Harry but was distracted by Fizzy and Lottie mouthing 'he totally likes you' and 'Kiss him already. Harry just nodded his head, and Louis and the girls were off with big smiles. Harry found a table and waited for everyone to come back.

The Milkshakes were good. Yes, Louis and Harry shared the same straw. It was making Louis go crazy knowing his lips touched the same place as Harry's lips. They continued to shop milkshake in hand. The girls were going store to store, having so much fun.

Harry lost the girls and Louis and ended up at the Disney store. He looked at all the stuffies wanting one, but he didn't know how they would act. He found one that he has always wanted. He was thinking of buying it. "Harry?" his head shoots up of the sound of Louis. "Harry, what are you doing in here?" Harry didn't know what to say. "Well, I was lost and ended up here." He looked at Louis; he was scared Louis would make fun of him. "And then you found a cute stuffie?" Louis smile making Harry calm down a little. "Yea, this was my favorite movie, so I kinda want it." "Aww, let me buy it for you," Louis said. He wanted to buy anything for Harry. "Lou-" he tried to say no but was cut off, "don't even try. I am buying it." Harry followed Louis to register and gave Louis the stuffie. Harry kiss the man for this kind gesture. It made him think would Louis be okay to buy more stuffies for him.

Once they got out, they sat on the sofas waiting for the girls. Louis gave Harry the stuffie. Harry got so happy. "Do you like it, Hazza?" Harry looked at Louis and just thought, 'don't slip, don't slip you cant slip maybe when you are home but not now' "Yea, thank you." They smiled and talked for a while. The girls came, and they all left. Harry happily put the new stuffie with his other ones. He was finished with his nightly routine and got a little message.

Louis🙈: Good night Hazza hope you like the stuffie.

Harry🥺: Goodnight, and I did thank you.

Louis🙈: No problem any time ;)

(The stuffie is the one in the picture)
———————————————————————————
So when writing this, Lottie has been getting called out for so many things, and I would like to say I disagree with her; I just put her in the book because she's Louis's sister.
Two, I am sorry for the short chapter; I have been a little busy.