🌺Together 🧸

"I don't understand yall cook, but you have people cook for yall." It was morning, and everyone was at the table. "Babe, just because we know how to cook doesn't mean we like to cook," Harry said, sitting down next to him. "But you love cooking!" Louis exclaimed, "We all do, but sometimes you would like a break." Erina said. The food was served; everyone dug in, enjoying it. "Har, what are we doing today?" "Well, I was hoping to see everyone today and just hanging out." "Perfect, I'll call everyone they might get later." Breakfast was some small talk, nothing special.

Harry is catching up with Erina and Soma, trying to distract himself. Harry was nervous; he didn't know how his friends would react. He knows that they love him be it still scared him. His leg was shaking, and every time Louis would look at him with a questioning look, he ignored it, scared of answering as well. When Breakfast was over, Harry ran to his room Louis following behind.

"Haz, what's wrong?" Louis asked when the door closed "nothing," Harry said quietly. Louis walked over to the bed and sat. "Something is wrong tell me." Harry looked at him and quickly looking away. "nothing" Harry was so quiet; Louis didn't want to push, but he needed to make sure nothing was going wrong. "Look at me." Harry looked, and Louis motioned him to sit. "Baby, what's wrong? Please tell me." Harry looked at Louis is eyes were teary, which made Louis scared. "what if they hate me now?" Harry looked down. Harry knew that wasn't true, but it still scared him.

"Oh, love, they will always love you. Erina told me how excited everyone is, dont worry." Louis's voice was firm never did it falter. "Doyoumindifiwaslittle?" Harry said both quietly and fast. "Can you say that again," Louis said, giving Harry a frim look. "Do you mind if I was little?" Louis's face grew into a fond look. "My love, when have I ever gotten mad at you being little?" Louis cooked his head "never," Harry said quietly. "So that means you can be little whenever." Louis pulled Harry into his lap, and Harry hid his face in Louis's neck.

Soon Louis felt Harry move his thumb to his mouth. "No little love. Let me get your pacifiers." Harry sat watching his daddy. When Louis came back, Harry grew a shy smile. "Here, my love," "tank you, daddy"  "You are welcome" Louis pulled Harry back on his lap just to calm the boy more. Louis was humming a little song when they heard a knock. "Who is it?!" Louis shouted.

"It's me, grandfather." Louis looked at Harry, waiting for an answer. Harry just nodded. "Come in!" When Grandfather came in, he saw Harry with a pacifier and in Louis's lap. He smiled, knowing that Harry was in good hands. He sat on the bed, and Harry looked at him. Grandfather smiled and opened his arms, and Harry crawled into his arms and got comfortable.

Louis smiled, seeing his baby happy. "Well, I came in to tell you two that everyone is on their way. You know when Harry lived here, he would be little but never remembered. He would only be little when everyone was gone, and it was just him and me. Just because the boys were crazy and the girls would crowd him and get him anxious. I was so scared someone would take advantage of him when he left to live on his own. And then someone did. I was so mad I wanted to kill him. But I didn't. Then he found you so grateful for that." Grandfather looked at Louis. "How did you know about jake and me?" "Anne, she told me everything." "Of course she did," Louis laughed.

"If you dont mind me asking, why is Harry's development as little so low if you were there. I know because of jake it low, but you were there too." "Well, when Harry was here, he was still getting used to the fact of being little, and by the time he left, he was finally okay with it. He couldn't learn when his mind was trying to figure it out. So no one knows about him being little here. The other kids found out when he was older. I oblivious wasn't shocked but pretended to be." "He has something that makes you want to protect him. I don't get it." "Neither did I. I was so confused, but that's him." Grandfather gave Harry back to Louis and got up. "I have to go back to work. Goodbye, you two." "bye-bye," Harry said.

"Come on; love, let's get something comfortable on." Louis put Harry in one of his hoodies and some leggings. "Let's go to the living room. Want me to carry you?" "yes pwelase" Louis picked Harry and walked to the living when he walked in Louis saw Soma and Erina. "Hey guys," Louis said "Hey is he little?" Erina asked Louis nodded. "Awww can I hold him?" Louis moved Harry where Erina can see his face. "Hi Har can I hold you?" Erina asked Harry nodded. He moved to sit with her and watch a movie his daddy put on. Erina and Louis were talking business and Soma was trying to make Harry laugh but Harry was trying so hard not to.

Soon all the friends came storming in and Harry ran to Louis. "Where is Harry?" Isami asked Erina pointed to Louis who was holding Harry. Isami looked and saw his friend his smile grew. "Harry?" Harry's head jolted up and he gave a shy smile behind his pacifier. Isami smiled and opened his arms Harry slowly got up and ran to his old friend when everyone saw that they jumped to hug Harry.

Eventually, everyone hugged Harry and meet Louis. The group was laughing and watching a movie when someone walked in. "Harry?" It was Anne "hmm?" Harry said, "Can I have a hug?" Anne said laughing. Harry got up and walked to his mom. "Anne what are you doing you aren't supposed to come until tomorrow. "Well, we are all here let's get this show on the road!" "Everyone laughed because they knew what she meant but not Harry he didn't care. "I mean I can move everything to tomorrow." Everyone cheered so Louis knew to move things.

Tomorrow is the day...
———————————————————————————

To be there

To be there... 😢

This is really just a filler chapter...sorry