5. Hickey

~Davina~

Last night, was very unexpected. Adrian had pissed me off. He was on my last nerve and I wasn't taking any of his shit that day. I shift around my bed when I notice I was laying on something hard. I started to feel an arm around my waist gripping me and another arm hugging me from up top. I was forgetting how I ended up falling asleep. I open an eye and look up to see a peaceful Cade sleeping. I lift my head up slightly to see if the others were asleep as well. They were indeed knocked.

I didn't want to move a lot because I didn't want to wake up Cade. I hated waking people up it gave me anxiety. Maybe because I hated when people woke me up. But, if someone were to tell me to wake them up at a certain time, I wouldn't be able to do. Honestly, it scares me. So, I was just laying there with my eyes wide open looking around. I was trying to master a plan of how I would get out of Cade's grip but his grip was tight on me. I moved slightly while looking up to see if he would make any movement but he didn't. I needed to get up from here.

Not that the warmth of his body wasn't making me happy. Especially, in his arms. I never notice how attractive Cade really was until I started admiring his face from where I was laying. His hair looked soft and his skin looked like it could be glowing. I never understood why he never got with those pretty girls that were always chasing after him. I asked him about it but he'd always change the topic. I knew Cade had been with girls but never knew why he didn't just stick with them. While having all these thoughts I lifted my hand from his chest to touch his soft hair. I was very cautious of how I was touching his hair, I didn't want to wake him up.

His lips were so pink and they looked so soft. Thoughts about last night start coming in. I had forgotten I had kissed those lips and he kissed me back. "You comfortable?" Cade had woken up while I was thinking about our kiss last night. "Um...uh yeah." I stared at his light brown eyes and he stared back. "Buenos dias, preciosa. Tengo el deseo a darte un beso ahora." (Good morning, beautiful. I have the urge to give you a kiss right now.) I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Honestly Cade you need to stop doing that. I have no clue what you said and I would be able to if you would just tea..." Just as I was about to finish my sentence, Cade kisses me.

And just like that, it didn't take me long to kiss him back. I was right his lips were soft. His tongue was trying to have a way of entranced and with that I gave in. The way his tongue was moving made me moan just a little. He starts backing away but not without biting my lip just a little. I was already missing his lips on mine. He managed to move me up a bit and started to hold my face in his hand.

He made his way to my neck, giving me small kisses. His breath against my skin was just making me go crazy. He started to linger on one spot and started caressing my skin with his tongue while sucking that spot. I was so into this, that I had forgotten our friends were still in the room until we hear one of them groan.

I backed away quickly from Cade. His face seemed disappointed.

I sat up straight on the other side of my bed. While Cade stayed in the same position I left him. "Ughhh, what time is it bro?" Daniel spoke up not knowing if anyone was awake. Cade responded to him, "Why couldn't you have stayed asleep? The one time you wanna wake up early and..." I looked at Cade before he could finish that sentence. "Uhh never mind...it's 9 am."

Daniel finally sat up. "Someone woke up in a bad mood. All I asked was for the time. Ah, good morning Davina." I looked at him. "Good morning Daniel." Daniel stood up and started walking towards me. He bent down to my level. "What's that on your neck? Is that a bruise? Did you sleep on something by accident?" I got up quickly and looked at the big hickey on my neck in the mirror. I looked at Cade from the reflection of the mirror and all he had was a smirk on his face. "There's no way our sweet Davina got a hickey. And from who? Did someone give you a HICKEY?!" Daniel was now getting a little too loud for my liking. I didn't want him to wake the others.

"Daniel shhhh...and no I probably slept on my phone while I was in bed. Would you really think someone would give me a hickey? No guy wants me." Daniel and Cade scoffed at the same time. Cade was getting a talk after this. Why would he even do this to me? "Davina as much as I joke around with you. You do know you're like one of the prettiest girls in our school." Daniel broke the silence. There were so many other pretty girls in our school. I didn't think of myself as one. "Yeah, okay whatever Daniel." I started covering up the hickey. After finishing, I make my way to my door.

"Where are you going?" Cade asked. "I'm gonna make some breakfast. Who wants to help or would you rather wake them up?" Daniel and Cade both looked at each other before yelling 'not it'. "HA, I won in your face loser." Cade starts laughing, while Daniel was pissed he had to wake the others up. "You know I hate you, right?" As Cade was exiting the room he said loudly, "I know!"

I made my way to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. "Why'd you cover it?" Cade asked while searching for a toothbrush of his own. He always had an extra toothbrush at my house. "Umm, what do you mean why'd I cover it? Do you want me to get questioned this whole day or even worse have an interrogation with my brothers?" Cade looked up at me with his toothbrush in hand. "I mean it wouldn't hurt to make everyone see that tu eres mia." (You're mine.) I only looked at him before making my way downstairs.

"Davina wait!" He pulled my arm before I could even get near the kitchen. How the hell did he brush his teeth so damn fast. "Yes, Cade, did you need something." He looked at me before reaching my ear and whispering, "You know you're mine now."

I backed away to look at him and started laughing. "Oh, Cade you are so funny." Cade was just standing there with a straight face. "I'm not kidding but if you wanna see this as a joke, go ahead. But I'll show you that you're mine." I shrugged. He couldn't be serious.

Or was he?