22. Miami

-There will be some smut in this chapter. I will put an asterisk (*) when it will start.-

~Davina~

"That food was fucking amazing!" Daniel said, while we were leaving the place.

"Do you guys wanna walk around for a bit before we go back to the house?" I suggested. I didn't wanna go back still.

"I'm fine with that." Haze spoke up.

"Yeah." Juliana said.

"That's cool." Daniel followed.

I looked at Aliayah and she just gave me shrugged, indicating she was fine with it.

"Alright, we can meet back here." Cade yanked me from the group and started walking away from them.

"HEY. I didn't mean to split up." I pointed out to Cade.

"Yeah, but I wanted to be alone with you and it looks like Haze wanted to be alone with Aliayah." He pointed back towards where we just left the rest. I looked back to see Haze walking off with Aliayah with his hand on her mid back.

Daniel and Juliana on the other hand looked like they didn't know what to do with themselves. No matter how many pushes we gave them Daniel nor Juliana would make the first move. They were gonna have to figure that out tonight, since they were left together.

"Come on." Cade started pulling me anxiously.

"Okay, fine."

I started walking along side Cade. He took my hand in his and interlocked them.

"So, how you been feeling? I haven't asked you in a while." I knew exactly what he was doing.

"I've been great, Cade." He looked at me and showed a frown.

I saw a bench. "Come on, let's sit."

"For what?"

"So, I can tell you what happened. Or do you not want to know?" I gave him a small smile. He returned it. He proceeded to sit.

I started off from when Jack caught me in school. I continued with what happened next. He stood quiet, listening to every word I was saying. Not once, did he interrupt me.

~Haze~

"You know, now that we're together. You never let me show you affection when we're around them." I point out to Aliayah.

"Haze you should already know the answer to that." She stopped in her tracks to look up at me. "I'm not the type to show affection in public like that. You're so open with it. I'm not." She simply finished.

"Whatever, but that'll change sooner or later." I said with a smirk on my face. She rolled her eyes.

"We'll see."

She turned around and continued to walk off. I caught up with her. I pulled her back by her arm and turned her around to face me.

"I know I said this when I first saw you in this dress but you look good." I placed my lips on hers. Her lips were always soft and tasted like peppermint.

I pulled myself away and opened my eyes. "I've been wanting to do that for a while." She gave me a smile.

She looked down and placed her hand in mine.

"How is it that you make me crazy about you?" I told her.

"I don't know, maybe because you like me." She shrugged her shoulders. I chuckled at her.