Bonus Chapter: Don't Play

Author's Note

Hey, guys! Please disregard any mistakes. This is my first book I'm writing. I'm not getting a lot of reads but that's fine. I'm just doing this for fun. :)

This is a bonus chapter in the pov of one of Davina's friends, which is Aliayah. This chapter is basically a similarity to my real-life friend. I wanted to make a chapter for her.  She's been thinking of how I would write from her perspective.

I'm kinda writing these chapters a little ahead so I won't give up on this book. So, I'm hoping you guys stick around.

If you guys have any ideas of what you guys would like in this book just let me know!

Taog I know how long you have been waiting for this so here it is. SURPRISE!!! 😁😁😁

__________________

~Aliayah~

There's a reason why I only have a couple of friends and by a couple I mean my five only friends. People always seem to disappoint me in some type of way or do stupid decisions that just don't add up. 

Out of my five friends I was more similar to Davina, except she is a little dumb and crazy. But, she still managed to make me laugh. 

Juliana was just a definition of annoying and talkative. She did not know when to stop talking. Not to be mean or anything but sometimes I would just pretend I was actually listening to her. I would always respond back to her stories with either a nod or an "mmhm yeah" when I wasn't even listening. 

Davina and Juliana always managed to get into arguments either because Juliana would say something stupid and Davina would want to correct her or because Juliana was mocking Davina. Don't get me wrong they're annoying but their arguments are the funniest thing ever. I wouldn't trade them for anything. Well, maybe if I had the chance to meet Shawn Mendes, Billie Eilish, or even Zendaya.

But, that's a secret I would probably never tell them honestly.

The guys were okay as well. But, I was more close to Haze than the rest. 

Thinking about him, my phone lit up. A message from Haze. 

Haze 

Hey, you busy? 

Aliayah

Yea, I'm getting ready to go to space. 

No, dummy, I'm not busy. You texted me 5 minutes ago what makes you think I'm gonna be busy now? 

Haze 

Jeez, damn. I was just asking. I mean you never know. 

Anyways, I wanted to ask if you wanted some chipotle?!

One thing I know for sure is that chipotle was one of my favorite fast food places. But, I also didn't want to leave my house. So, I was already making a sad excuse to not go. 

I mean what was the point of going to Chipotle with Haze when I can just order from home and pay it from here. 

Haze 

I'll be paying!

He didn't have to tell me twice. I was getting dressed as fast as possible.