Bonus Chapter: Couple?

-There will be an asterisk (*) indicating when to play the song <3-

~Aliayah~

After receiving Davina's text about what she was wearing out. I was deciding what I wanted to do for the rest of the day. 

I know Davina mentioned some party she would go to after her date, but I wasn't really the party type. Just people drinking and smoking around me, annoyed me. Seriously, people don't know how to control themselves when they're drunk. If Davina was going, I for sure knew she was getting drunk. Sometimes she would send me some snaps so, I was ready for her dumb actions tonight even if I wasn't there with her. 

My family was still out on vacation. My mom had told me there were getting back mid of next week. I still can't believe they would go without me. They thought I wouldn't want to miss my first week of being a senior, which I can't blame them. Ever since I was put into school I never missed a day and I kinda wanted it to stay that way. 

The doorbell had rung, right when I was about to sit in my bed. I wasn't expecting anyone today, so it caught me off guard. 

I made my way downstairs to see who was at the door before opening it. My phone lit up. 

Haze

Open up, my love. 

This idiot. I opened the door for him. "What are you doing here? Don't you have stuff to do." I asked him before walking off to the kitchen. I heard the door close and his footsteps behind me. 

"Figured you wanted company today." He responded. 

"Well, I was perfectly fine without it." Obviously, I was kidding but he didn't have to know that. 

"Davina is on a date and you barely talk to Juliana because she's either watching anime or doing some other stupid shit. I'm pretty sure you had nothing to do for the night. So, here I am." He replied. He was right of course, which I hated. 

I got a drink from the fridge and offered Haze one. He nodded his head no. 

"Get dressed." He simply told me. 

"What?" I asked confused. 

"Get dressed. I'm taking you out. Unless you would rather let me dress you." He smirked. 

I scoffed at him and went back upstairs to get dressed. I decided to go with a white crop top and black-styled sweatpants with Air Jordan 1's. 

I fixed my curly hair to where I was satisfied with it. Then, I added a little bit of mascara and chapstick before heading downstairs.