20. Forgiven

~Cade~

I ran up to where Davina's body fell to the ground. Officers were yelling but everything around me was all muffled. 

Kyle and Luke stood still from where I left them. They couldn't manage to move. I got on my knees and cradled Davina's body. It physically hurt me to see her like this. 

"Davina, please." I pleaded.

 Her chest was heaving up and down. Her breathing was uncontrollable. Paramedics came up to me and her. 

"It looks like she's having a panic attack." One of the paramedics said to the other. 

"Son, we're gonna have to ask you to wait over there. I understand you're feeling stressed and scared, but we have to do our jobs without having you on top of her." The paramedic manage to tell me. 

I backed away from them. They manage to get Davina on a stretcher and into the ambulance. I saw Kyle manage to stop one of the paramedics and ask what hospital they were taking her to. 

I looked behind me to see Jack on the floor handcuffed. Blood from his shoulder was covering the porch to the boarded up house. I bended down so he was able to hear me. 

"I hope you go through so much pain. You're so fucking lucking I wasn't the one to get you because to be honest you wouldn't have been breathing right now." 

Before getting up, I placed all my weight on his bleeding shoulder to get up. 

He yelled. 

I walked towards Kyle and Luke. 

"Mom said she's getting on the first flight she can get with dad." Luke was telling Kyle. 

We got into the car and Kyle started driving towards the hospital Davina was getting taken to. 

______________________

I was next to Davina, holding her hand. The doctor had said that she was fine and didn't suffer any major injuries. She just had a few stitches on her cheek due to the cut that manage to open up a bit bigger than intended. 

"She will probably wake up in a few. She's been through a lot of stress." He finished off and left the room. 

Kyle got up. "I'm gonna get some water for when she wakes up." Without another word, he left the room as well. 

"He can't stand to see her like that." Luke let out. 

"I know, me neither." I whispered. 

"We got here as fast as we could." Adrian said out of breath, along with Bryan behind him. 

"Oh my-" Bryan whispered. 

"They have the guy in questioning." Luke let out. 

"That guy needs a fucking beating." Adrian yelled. 

Davina started groaning. We all gave our attention to her. 

Her eyes slowly started opening up. She took a couple blinks before looking at each of us. 

"Where am I?" She asked. 

"You're at the hospital." I answered.

~Davina~

Once I heard Cade's answer I sprung up from the bed I was on. I realized everything with Jack happened for real.