12. Classmates

~Davina~

What sprung me awake was a stupid alarm for school. God I hated that noise so much. It really made my skin crawl, literally. I hated Mondays, I mean who didn't. After the first ring of the alarm it stopped. I forgot Cade had slept over again and here he was all cuddle up to me like nothing. 

Last night, he wasn't such a pain in the ass we just watched shows and movies the rest of the day after I got out my shower. 

I tried to remove myself from his arm. He groaned and tighten his grip. "Cade we have school. I need to get ready, so we can leave." I spoke lightly. He groaned again. "A few more minutes won't kill you." Cade wasn't really a morning person, neither was I but, I honestly didn't want to get school late and Cade was always late. 

I gave him a couple minutes before attempting to get out of his arms. Another loud groan, this time he loosen his grip so I can get up finally. "Go get ready." I told him. "Ughh, do we have to go to school?" I only laughed at him and continue to walk into my bathroom to brush my teeth. 

I did my whole routine I usually do to get ready for school. Washed my face, did my hair, a little makeup, and picked out my clothes for today. I wanted to be comfortable for the day so I decided to wear some grey sweatpants and a white top. It was still kinda hot since it takes till mid October until it gets sweather weather in New York. 

*This is what I imagine her wearing but without the flannel

*This is what I imagine her wearing but without the flannel.* 

I took my bag and started to bring stuff downstairs so I wouldn't forget. I had a habit of thinking things I would forget by accident. I went back up the stairs to see if Cade was near to being ready, it was already 6:50am and we had to leave by 7am. I walked towards his room he would usually stay at in my house. "Cade are you ready?" I stepped in as I asked as well. The door was opened wide. "Yup, ready? Did you eat anything while I was getting ready?" I nodded my head no. 

Cade exited his room closing the door behind him, making his way downstairs and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge door to see what he could have possibly given me. "I can buy you something on the way there." He passed me a water from the fridge and I went to put it in my bag. "It's fine Cade I'm not really hungry, okay. You know I barely eat in the morning." I spoke to him.

He grabbed his and my bag as we were leaving my house. He put our bags in the car and waited till I locked the door to get in the car. "Ready for school?" He spoke to me still not moving. 

I rolled my eyes at him. "Can you just drive, thank you." 

"Sheesh okay damn." 

He decide to drive off now. It took us at least 30 minutes to get to school from my house. So, I didn't have to worry about being late anymore since we left exactly at 7 and the bell rings at 8:10am. 

The car ride to school was okay Cade didn't mention anything of what we did still. I, on the other hand, couldn't stop thinking about it. 

"Are you staying over again?" I spoke up to break the silence and to stop my thoughts of the things we've done.