17. Late Drives

~Davina~

I stood in bed the whole day after. I woke up with a huge headache.

Kyle came in to check up on me before leaving for the day. He made me promise to get up from bed and do something for the day, to get my mind off things.

But, I didn't really go through with my promise with him.

It was already afternoon. All I have done was sit up in my bed and listen to sad music. It was like going through a breakup without even being in a relationship. 

I hadn't been on my phone as well. I had messages from Aliayah and Juliana from the last time I checked. I wasn't ready to tell them about what happen between Cade. 

They probably think I died. I decided to at least text back to let them know I was fine. 

Aliayah

Davina, did you get home safe? 

Juliana

How was the date and the party?

Those were from last night. 

Juliana

Are you okay?!?!

Aliayah 

Davina?

She must still be sleeping. 

Juliana

Probably...

These were from this morning. 

Aliayah 

Okay, she should be up by this point...

Juliana

Davina please just give us a text or something.

Aliayah

To know that you're still alive and not dead. 

Juliana

Maybe we should call her...

I had two missed FaceTime calls from Aliayah and 15 missed FaceTime calls from Juliana. Damn, that girl did not stop calling. 

After reading the messages I left unread, I started to text back. 

Davina 

I'm fine. Sorry. 

Juliana

Almost gave us a damn heart attack. We thought something happened to you. 

Aliayah 

You okay? 

Davina 

Yeah. I'm fine. I just got home late and was pretty tired. That was my bad. 

Juliana