15. Our Date

~Davina~

The day was going by fast, which was a miracle but I hated it at the same time. It was lunch already. The guys had sat across from us, including Cade. He usually always sat next to me but this time he didn't. Aliayah noticed and gave me a look I would understand. I just gave her a shrug. 

But, deep down she knew I was bothered by that. Julianna had no clue as always. I don't even know why I was so bothered though. It was starting to annoy the shit out of me. I hated that. Without noticing, Haze pointed out something catching my attention. 

"Davina you're bleeding." He pointed towards his lip, gesturing where I was bleeding. Everyone at the table started looking at me. I raised my fingers to my lip and I pulled them back to see a little bit of blood. Cade gave me a worried look. "Sorry." I laughed it off a bit before getting up and walking towards the bathroom. What the fuck was I saying sorry for. 

I walked into the bathroom and got a piece of toilet paper to wipe off the blood on my lip. Aliayah walked in. "What's annoying you?" She would usually wait till I opened up to her and tell her but I guess I was that bad that she had to ask me first. She just stood there waiting for my response. "It must be clouding up your mind really bad that you manage to bite your lip that hard to cause bleeding." 

"It's just Cade has been acting kinda distant. I don't know." Aliayah tilted her head to the side. "Did you tell him something to become distant?" She asked. I nodded my head no. "Well, yesterday I told him I was going on a date with Jack tonight. But, I don't think that can be it, right?" She just looked at me and let out a small laugh. 

"You are so dumb." I gave her a confused look. "What?" She stood there looking at me not knowing whether I was being serious or not. "He shouldn't be distant like that. When he was fooling around with other girls I was never distant and neither was he." I spoke. She put her hand on her head and started to shake her head.

"I'm starting to get a migraine with the both of you idiots. Have you not notice that he never dates any girl? Have you not notice that everything a guy does with his girlfriend he does it with you? Obviously, he's backing off because you're going on a date, which is serious. You've never went on a date with a guy so he must think that the next step is you're gonna have a boyfriend that's not him." She let out in a serious tone. 

*While Aliayah and Davina are in the bathroom.*

~Haze~

I looked towards Cade and gave him a nod towards the vending machines. We both got up and started walking. "What's wrong with you and Davina?" Cade just let out a breath. It looked like he did it to relax himself. 

"She's going on a date, tonight." That's all he needed to say for me to understand how they been acting weird. "With who?" I asked him. He started putting a dollar in the vending machine. "With that fucking new transfer. Whatever, the fuck his name is." I let out a chuckle but stopped once he glared at me. I put my hands up. "Okay, okay. I mean it can't be that bad Cade..." He cut me off. "I don't fucking trust that guy. He gives off this weird vibe since I saw him sit in that bookstore, she loves going to, with her. He gives me this weird look whenever she isn't looking and then he acts like a fucking nice guy with me when she's there." 

I looked at him trying to figure out what I could say. "I mean he hasn't tried anything with Davina, right?" He nodded his head no. "Okay, so then if he does ever do anything you know Davina wouldn't put up with that." We started walking back to our table.

"I guess you're right." He spoke. Once we were seated back at our table I saw the girls coming back. 

Davina sat down. I gave Aliayah a look and she just shook her head. "You okay?" I asked Davina. She just nodded her head.