19. Not The Lifestyle Wanted

~Cade~

It was last period. I rushed my way to class so when Davina came in, I could talk to her. I waited in my seat, constantly looking at each person coming into the room. But, no Davina. 

I guess Haze was right. I really fucked up this time. I knew now that she was in school so she must have been purposely skipping this class. 

The bell rang indicating the start of class. 

Ms.Blake started to take attendance. 

"Davina?" She spoke out. No response. She looked at me and I just shrugged. 

She continued with the list of students. 

After a couple students named called out, she called the fucking jerk off. Jake or whatever his name was. 

I looked to my right but he wasn't here either. For some reason, I had a weird feeling about that. 

_____________________

Class was over and I had met up with the rest. 

"Hey, have any of you seen Davina?" I asked Juliana and Aliayah. They both shook their head no. 

"I haven't seen her since first period and I didn't see her after lunch, which we have a class together." Aliayah answered. I looked at Juliana. 

"All my classes with her are after lunch and she wasn't there." Juliana said next. 

"Okay, maybe she left early." I said thinking out loud.

"Uh I don't think so, when Ms.Williams was taking attendance and she called for Davina she found it weird because she mentioned Davina had stayed in her class for lunch." Juliana explained to me. 

My princessa was really avoiding us. Well, mainly me, she wasn't even hanging out with her normal friends because of me probably. I should have never let my anger get the fucking best of me. 

"Plus, I don't think she would have missed volleyball practice without telling me." Aliayah said.

"That is true." Juliana pointed out. 

"Okay, thanks for letting me know." I was heading out the school when Haze and Daniel pointed something out to me. 

"Bro, we have practice right now. Where are you going?" Daniel let out. 

"I gotta go do something, tell coach something came up or some bullshit. I don't care." 

"Go do whatever you gotta do, don't worry about it." Haze reassured me.

I turned back around and started walking towards my car. While walking towards my car, I looked around to see if I would find Bryan's car. He must have left already. 

The minute I got in the car, I turned it on and started to make my way to Davina's house. 

Once I got there, I rang the doorbell. Even though, Davina's parents had gave me a key to their house I never used it. To me, it felt like crossing a boundary. It just made me feel weird. 

The door swung open and I saw Kyle come into view. Oh, thank God. Kyle was so much mature then Adrian and Luke. He never did anything stupid to me like them.