13. Un Día Mas

~Davina~

Jack

Hey there, beautiful! 

Davina

Hii 

Jack

I was gonna wake you but your friend Cade was giving me kind of a death stare. I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me very much. 

Davina

Oh, don't mind him. He's just being an ass. 

Jack 

So I kinda wanted to ask you something.

Even though, we don't know each other well I've been wanting to get to know you more. So, what I'm kinda asking here is if you would go on a date with me? 

That's when I froze. Nobody in this school ever asked me on a date. So, I was completely off guard. My first instinct was to text Aliayah. 

Davina

Heyy umm emergency 😅

Aliayah 

If it's something stupid you did, I don't wanna hear it 

Davina 

No no, it's not I swear. 

It's just that new transfer Jack asked me out. 

I was probably taking already too long to respond back to him but I didn't care honestly. I needed someone's opinion on this. 

Aliayah

WAIT really? No way. You should say yes so we can go and secretly see how your date goes. 

It'll be funny. 

Of course, she would say something like that. I shook my head. 

"Who are you texting?" Cade spoke up. I shrugged. "I'm just texting Aliayah." He stood quiet and continued to drive. 

Davina 

I'm serious Aliayah. He's kinda nice and plus he's cute. 

Aliayah

Well, if you really wanna go, do it. Plus, you sound like you're interested in him so, why not? 

She was right. 

Davina

Sorry, didn't mean to take long to respond. 

But, yea I'll gladly go on a date with you ☺️

Jack

Not gonna lie had me a little worried there. Thought I messed up for a second. 

How does Friday night sound at 8? I'll pick you up.