9. Mornings

~Cade~

With my eyes still closed I felt someone staring at me. It must have been Davina because I felt her head tilt a little. "Like what you see?" Davina lifted her body off of mine and sat up. I opened my eyes to see her. Her face was beautifully lit. She couldn't look any more gorgeous than she already was. "How'd you know I was looking at you?" She asked with a confused and soft expression. "I just know, princesa."

She was making her way to get off the bed but before she could I grabbed her arm and dragged her towards me. "Cade, I have to go to the bathroom?" I just wanted a little more time of just us in her bed. "Do you have any plans for today I asked?" She laid her head on my chest. "No. Why?" She answered back. "Then you are in no rush, darling. You can spend some time with me now." She let out a little chuckle.

"You can't have me trapped Cade." I made my lips hover over her ears. "Would you rather be pleasured and trapped?" Davina stayed silent for a while. I knew she was getting shy and embarrassed at this point. Her silence speaks for herself. "Answer me, princesa. Don't be shy now."

"Uhh...umm...I-I umm...Cade just let me go. I have to go to the bathroom." It was cute to see her get all flustered by my question. I liked seeing her that way.

"Are you getting nervous around me now, princesa?" She shifted a little before answering me. "No."

I took my arm off her and sat up to see her face. While I did, she sat up as well but was still facing away from me. So, I tugged her by the waist so that she can sit on top of me. She still managed to hide her face from me. "Look at me, love." I placed my index finger on the tip of her chin to lift her face up.

Her cheeks were slightly red mixed with pink. Her eyes were avoiding contact with me, which I know she did on purpose because I knew it would make her more nervous. My eyes kept roaming her face. I took my index finger and started to lightly touch her soft skin. She closed her eyes giving in to my touch. I lifted her head a little more so my lips can make contact with the skin on her neck. My tongue was swirling around while I was sucking on just one spot of her neck. Once I felt like I left a good mark, I detach myself from her neck.

"And here I thought you couldn't get any redder than you were before." She was ready to look away again but before she could, I stopped her with my finger. "Don't be shy with me, Davina."

She perked up a small smile. "I don't know what to say right now." I always loved how Vina was honest with everyone. How she said she didn't know what to say at the moment, depending on the situation.

"You don't have to say anything love. Go to the bathroom." She took a second before she got off me and went to the bathroom. The way my shirt rode up a little on her, gave me a slight view of her ass. The things I would want to do to her. God, she was making it hard for me to resist. I got up from her bed and made my way to the other bathroom I'd usually use when I stayed over and took a cold shower. Only I, really knew how much I need it.

~Davina~

I closed the door to my bathroom door. I released a breath I didn't know I was holding in. I was too nervous in that room with Cade. What happened last night between him and me was kind of unexplainable.

Cade made me feel like I was floating on a cloud literally. It was all new to me but I like it how he took it slow with me. He made me enjoy something I didn't know I would. At this moment I was thinking of all the things Adrian said to me about Cade. I just don't think Cade would be that into me.

He always had girls all over him and he had his hookups with them as well. So...maybe I was just a hookup to him? I wasn't sure but all I know is that I didn't want to play this game he was playing with me.